More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jordan42377 Jordan42377

How Will Tori respond

Tori's response

"I'm aware of that Tiana but things aren't always what they may seem either! You haven't been in a relationship with the man so don't presume to know everything that's going on between us!" Tori bristled at the thought that her friend thought she knew better.

"You're right but guess what Tori, there's a reason the old saying says the grass is always greener! If you keep playing with him, he's not going to be around much longer! We both know the man wants a family and soon! If you won't commit and give him one you're going to find him with someone that will!" Tiana shook her head in frustration with her friend and knew exactly what Wade was going through now.

"You know Tiana since your so damn invested in who he's with, why the fuck don't you just go be with him yourself and save me the headache!" Tori snarled as she stood up to leave. She shook her head as she walked away knowing her anger was mostly at herself for the things she'd been doing. She still couldn't explain why she'd done some of the things she had but knew she needed to figure it out before saying yes to Wade. She sighed as she walked down the street knowing she needed to apologize for her outburst. She just had so much on her mind she couldn't take the time to feel bad at that moment.

An hour later she was still lost in thought as she sat getting a mani/pedi in anticipation of the trip Wade had called her about. She wasn't sure what she should even pack but knew she hated the outdoors while he loved them. She felt apprehensive about the trip since she knew Tiana and Tyrone would be there and she had no idea what would happen. She sighed softly knowing her life had gotten really complicated over the last 6 months.

What happened 6 months before and why is she so apprehensive?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)