More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Richardspam Richardspam

Which boy will first ask out Melissa?

Too nice to be inside

Melissa decides it is way to nice of a day to be stuck in school. She won't be missed in her last 2 classes of the day. She slips out the door, and walks out to her new Jeep. She asked her parents for a vehicle that's fun to drive, and can go anywhere. She has been learning how her new vehicle handles, including off-road.

It is about 80 degrees already, and Mandy is feeling the heat. Knowing no one, except the servants, would be home, Melissa decides to stop there and change clothes. When she arrives, she finds she was correct. No cars in the driveway, so she runs in to find some school-skipping clothes.

Not being sure where she would go, or end up, she decides to wear board shorts and a lightweight blouse. In a bag, she throws in a bikini, crop top, short skirt, jeans, beach towel, and a ragged sweatshirt, in case it cools off before she gets home.

Taking off, she thinks she will try to find a lake some of her friends told her about. It isn't on the main road, but about a 1/4 mile down a old farm road. Luckily, she has a good memory, and finds the 2-track the first try. It has rained for a couple days prior, and the 'road' is muddy. She remembers how to engage 4 wheel drive, when the Jeep starts to bog down. She kinda likes the slipping and sliding the road is making her do.

Finally, she gets to the lake. It is perfect. No one is there, it has a small sand beach, and even a bathhouse. Checking, she finds the place is deserted, so she goes in and changes into her bikini. Since she wanted to swim, and not show off, her outfit was not too skimpy. The cool water felt good, much better than sitting in class. She is also glad she told no one. Melissa knew she needed some private time. After an hour of swimming, Melissa wants some sun, so she lies on the sand, soaking up the rays. Feeling daring, she takes off her top, and throws it as far as she can towards her Jeep. If someone did show up, there would be no way to get to it in time, and she would have to deal with being topless.

After a while, Melissa decides it's time to go. She needs to get back, so her parents won't know she skipped school. Being topless and no one around, she skips the bathhouse. She dries off and pulls the crop top on, then slips the skirt on, and trades the bikini bottoms for her thong.

Throwing everything else in the bag, she hops in the Jeep and takes off. She now notices that the road is uphill from the lake, and much harder to navigate. While making a tight turn, a front wheel slips off the trail, and the Jeep stops. Trying to back up, she only gets a few feet and loses momentum. She tries for several minutes, driving back and forth. She soon realizes she is stuck,out in the middle of nowhere. Trying her cellphone, she finds no signal. Kicking off her shoes, she gets out, and finds the mud very slippery, almost falling when she walked around the Jeep. Melissa is thinking of walking to the main road, when she hears some noise. A couple minutes later, she see two ATV's coming down the road.

As the four wheelers slow to a stop, the lead rider notices this is a hot babe, standing there in a short top and skirt, and barefoot. They stop and walk up to her, introducing themselves as Brent and Robert. They each looked about 20. Both were 6' tall, with Brent looked like he was part Native America, while Robert was African American. She tells them her name is Missy.

Brent says, "Looks like you are in some trouble there. We were sliding all the way ourselves." Melissa asks if they can call for a tow truck for her. Robert tells her there is no cell coverage out here, and it's gonna cost a bunch to get a tow truck out here. He tells her it will be at least $200 to get towed, since AAA won't cover it.

Brent steps in and says, "We could try. We have some shovels and such on our rides. And if Robert agrees, I think we will do it for $125." Robert agrees, but Melissa wants to try to pay less. She tells them if can't be more than $100. The guys discuss it, and agree.

After about 45 minutes of scraping and digging, they were able to cut the bank, and get the Jeep back on the road. They drive it up the hill, where it was dry. They are sweat soaked, and Melissa is standing at the front of her Jeep, when they arrive with the vehicles.

Brent asks Melissa for the $100. She looks worried, when she tells them she doesn't have it. They both look mad, having worked so hard, and now being stiffed. Robert looks at her and says, "We asked for $125, you said $100. That means you knew what we would do it for, and now you say you don't have it. We should put your Jeep right back where we found it, Missy." She begs them not to do that.

What do the boys do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)