More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maestro84 Maestro84

What will happen?

Tony

"Okay Tony, let us know if you see anything. I'm on channel 2," Jasmine said before she, Howard, and Becky headed deeper into the manor, leaving him at the command center they set up in the living room so he could monitor the cameras.

"Okay, let's see what we can see," Tony said staring at the screens, seeing Jasmine and the others heading down the hallway to investigate the first bedroom. "This is gonna be a boring night," he said to himself before opening a soda and leaning back in the chair.

He watched as Jasmine asked questions in hopes of playing the tape back to get an answer from one of the spirits that supposedly haunted this place. It was a very nice building as Tony looked at the architecture around him. The ceiling was two stories high and there was a definable echo of every move he made.

It had been just about an hour when Tony thought he heard something coming from the hallway behind him. "Hello?" He called out, getting no response. A few minutes passed and it was silent until he heard a woman giggling coming from the same hallway. "Hello? Jasmine, Becky?" He called out with no answer. "Jasmine, where are you guys right now?" He spoke into the radio, but there was no response. "Jasmine? What the fuck, are they fucking with me?"

Should he investigate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)