More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mogue Mogue

Meanwhile

Tony Answers the Call

Tony Sparrow groggily opened his eyes. It was still dark out, and he was lying in bed, wearing only boxers. A buzzing sound emanated from his dorm room's desk.

"Ugh," he said, picking up his phone. It was his roommate, Louis. And it was 3 A.M.

"Nooo, why, Louis. You can't possibly be needing anything at 3 A.M. unless..." He thought for a moment. "Okay, you're probably at a party, it's probably winding down, you probably need a ride." Knowing his roommate, and given that it was a Saturday... or was it Sunday now? In any case, it was practically guaranteed. Tony picked up the phone.

"Hi, Louis, are-"

"DUDE!" came the voice from the phone. "What took you so long to pick up?"

"Sleeping, probably."

"Sleeeeping on a Saturday night? C'mon dude, tha's seriously lame." Some more hoots and hollers in the background. Okay, Louis was indeed drunk.

"It's Sunday now. Also, what do you need?" Tony said, skipping to the end.

"Bet you were working out and doing homework all day, huh? Like a laaaame... lame... laaamer," Louis said ignoring the question. Sick burn, Louis. He was right though, as a biochemistry major Tony rarely had time for anything but homework. To have any chance of getting a summer internship, he'd need to do very well in his classes. And he did try to take good care of himself, he had gone for a run and lifted some weights in between "O Chem" problems. All of this meant he didn't have much time left for parties.

"Yeah, actually. Do you need a ride?"

"First off......... yes. Also, yes. How did you know, dude? Are you psychic?"

"Yes I am psychic. Where are you?"

"If you're psychic, you already know!" Sounds of some glass breaking in the background.

"Okay, I'm not completely psychic."

"Up at Kappa Eta Sigma, bro!"

To ΚΗΣ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)