More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Youngblood Youngblood

What's next?

Tony’s New Body

Tony stared confusedly at Ms. Marvel. He had to be dreaming! Any minute now he would wake up and be back in his original body. She lightly grabbed one of Tony’s slender arms and pulled, encouraging the new girl to sit up.

Tony then maneuvered out of the hospital bed, holding onto her for dear life. She looked to the rest of the superheroes and Avengers and motioned for them to leave. They all did so, leaving just Tony and Carol alone.

She lead Tony to a nearby mirror and he couldn’t believe his eyes. The girl he saw was beautiful. She had a nice bob cut that reminded him of Janet Van Dyne, the girl he loved. In fact, everything about his new body reminded him of Janet Van Dyne! He had a cute face that would make any girl jealous. Her body was slender, with nice C cup breasts. Her ass was to die for, always catching the eye of any person who walked past it. Lastly, her legs were long, showing off her ass very well.

Tony couldn’t control himself. He didn’t know if it was his hormones or something else, but he started to cry. It was the first time in a long time that he had cried. Carol lightly petted his head and held the crying girl. Suddenly, she started feeling different. She felt like something was controlling her. “You’re so beautiful,” she whispered.

Tony wiped the last remaining tears from his face and turned to face Ms. Marvel. Before he could say anything, she kissed the girl. She then broke the kiss as she regained control of her body. “Tony, what just happened?” she asked. The girl smiled and whispered, “Tony is gone. Now Natasha is here to play.” Her eyes glowed crimson red for a split-second as she pulled her in for another passionate kiss.

Suddenly, their kiss was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Who is at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)