More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mack2028 mack2028

Who will you follow?

Tommy

You wake up several hours before your alarm because you are just too excited to sleep. Today is April first and you are going to Have just an amazing time to play pranks on all of your friends with this book you got from the curio shop run by that weird creeper, but whatever you tested it and the spells and shit in it work pretty good.

The high school is full of people you would love to play a prank on but you aren't sure what or who.

  1. Your best friend Dan is always talking about how much pussy he gets and making fun of you for being a virgin, maybe the gender change spell could help you out?

  2. That asshole Chet that picks on you in gym class, not sure here but there are a bunch of options from turning him into a girl to making him gay or maybe just crippling him or turning him into an animal.

  3. Cindy the cheerleader that keeps rejecting you. Mind control? Just make her into a big slut? maybe make her into a nerdy guy like you?

  4. Mr. Crab your English teacher. Dumbass is always teaching the stupidest shit about lit and doesn't know a plot hole from his asshole. No idea here but if you look hard you could find something appropriate.

  5. Mrs. Andice the stunning and sweet math teacher, you aren't sure you want to prank her but... well maybe your book of spells could help you...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)