More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlyxNanu AlyxNanu

Which category to begin? Or maybe just get straight to a character and let her have her fun?

Tomb Raider

The Tomb Raider series are well known for their main heroine: Lara Croft. The series has been out for over twenty years and has been rebooted a handful of times. With each reboot comes a different Lara Croft with a slightly or completely different personality, various ways to lose her clothes and different ways she can handle the situation she finds her self in.

Lara could find herself in a situation where she has to lose her clothes in order to save someone's life or saving that person damages her clothes to the point that they can't be worn.

The recent reboot Lara might have to destroy her clothes a bit to either make a one time use weapon, a makeshift weapon to take down an enemy or use strips of her clothes to patch herself up after a fight.

The various villages in various countries might have unique cultures that require a naked Lara to gain their trust and might possibly make Lara confident while being naked.

Which Lara Croft are we following? What is she doing? Where is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)