More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jimson Jimson

Does Tom wake up the girl or does he get up and see what the house looks like?

Tom tries a dawn raid

**Editor's Note: This thread was originally written by AaronWebster

Tom reaches out to touch the gorgeous blonde. He runs his hand gently along her thigh and she stirs in her sleep, so he quickly pulls back. She sleeps on and he reaches out again. Her skin feels silky and soft to the touch and Tom finds himself growing a boner.

He runs his fingers up her body towards her breasts and the blonde mumbles softly in her sleep. He runs his finger tips over her breasts and around the nipples, watching them as she continues to sleep. Tom's cock strains towards her body, for release.

Tom runs his fingers back down to the back of naked girl's thighs and she begins to moan in her sleep. Tom smiles and continues to stroke her body towards a release that she doesn't even realise is coming. She smiles at something horny in her dreams and writhes under his ministrations.

Eventually, the blonde moans loudly and rolls onto her back, opening herself up to him. Tom draws back again and gazes at her hot body - her soft breasts and her neatly trimmed pussy opened up to him. In the absence of Tom's fingers on his body, she slides her own hand over her breasts and body and slides it down towards her pussy. Then she is once again back in a deep sleep.

After a while, once he is sure that she will not stir again, Tom starts to run his fingers around her breasts again. Once more her nipples grow into stiff little points and Tom decides to be daring and tugs on them. The blonde girl gasps in her sleep, but then sleeps on. Her hand begins to stir in her pussy idly fingering the soft flesh of her labia lips. Tom cranes his neck to see a shiny slick dampness between them.

Tom reaches his hand down into her depths and the blonde girl begins to writhe and talk unintelligibly in her sleep. Tom carefully fingers her sticky wet snatch and watches her body respond. She gasps and Tom fears he may have gone too far, but again she sleeps on.

Tom slides down the bed and puts his face between the blonde's thighs. He is just about to try a lick when the door opens suddenly. 'Shit!' winces Tom to himself.

"Hey, Tom," calls Tom's flatmate, Rick, "are you up y.... woah!"

Rick suddenly stops at the sight of the horny girl spread-eagled in Tom's bed.

"Ssshh!" Tom hisses as quietly as he can. Rick nods dumbly.

Then Tom has a wicked thought. He puts his fingers to his lips and indicates for Rick to come over. Then he makes tonguing actions and nods significantly at the blonde's soft breasts. Rick smiles wickedly and bends to kiss them gently. She moans and he pulls back. Then he dips his head again. Once more the blonde begins to writhe on the bed and Tom starts to gently kiss and tongue her pussy.

She moans audibly, but the boys carry on convinced now that she is just enjoying a particularly horny dream as a result of their work. She gasps and sucks in her breath and writhes and shudders - and the boys grin at each other.

Just then the door opens and in walks Mike, the third guy in the flat. He too grins like an idiot. Rick straightens up from his breast fondling as the girl continues to dream her horny dream. 'Yep' thinks Tom, 'I guess we got her revved up now'. He too lifts himself from between her legs and the girl continues to moan and shudder. As she writhes on the bed, Rick and Mike tent their trousers and Tom's hard-on continues to throb painfully.

Suddenly the girl cries out as her orgasm surges through her.

"Ohhh!" she shrieks, "Ohhh! Fuuuck! Ohhh!" Then suddenly: "Who the fuck are you guys!?"

What do they say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)