More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Tom the Cheater ( chesity and slow progress domination)

I was a cheater. I loved to fuck with other women behind my wife's back. It gave me a real kick, and I did it all the time. For example, one day we were in a restaurant with fine dining, and I eyed a beautiful lady at another table. While chatting with my wife, I was secretly flirting with the blonde hot chick, and she was responding. You have to know, I was very handsome: 187 cm, broad shoulders, thick dark hair, and a really manly attitude. Women loved me. I could do whatever I wanted; they always desired me. Anyway, while we were waiting for the next course, I saw that the girl stood up, winked at me, and went to the bathroom. Suddenly, I knew that she would be in the women's bathroom and stood up. “Sorry honey, I need to go to the toilet,” I said. My wife smiled, and I went to the men's bathroom, and as I had imagined, she was waiting there. We didn’t talk; we didn't exchange names. It was simple chemistry.

She wanted me i wanted her and I fucked her hard and brutally in the bathroom. Then I went back to enjoy the meat dish with my wife.

That's how I lived for quite a while. But why didn’t I leave her? We had no kids because she didn’t want them, and I didn’t really care, and there was no real reason not to leave and sleep with anybody I liked without regret. But it's not that easy. I love my wife; I loved her back then, and I love her now even more. I could never leave her. We can talk, we can do fun things together, we can enjoy life as a couple. She is a great person: intelligent, beautiful, nice. At least she was then. Today it's a different story, but I will come to that later.

Life went on normally; I had a good earning job, she as well, and our relationship was pretty normal. I was in charge of most of the important decisions like financial planning, and she was taking care of the household while having a part-time job. Sometimes she told me she wanted to work full-time but I didn’t like the idea because then nobody would have time to take care of the house and our two dogs. I know what you think. It's pretty macho, but I didn’t mean it like that. For me, this was the normal way of life, how it had been since the beginning of time. I never questioned my dominant role. I was the leader; that was my job. Simple as that.

I don't know how exactly she found out about my cheating. Maybe it was obvious, or she hired someone, or she just found evidence in the form of condoms or marks on my body. She never told me, we never really discussed it. There was just this one defining moment that changed our lives forever and, in hindsight, saved our relationship.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)