More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wolverine Wolverine

Shall we begin?

Tom Stuart

When i was a kid, i have always thought that the´re aliens out there. When i turned ten, i was right.

The aliens, who are anthropomorphic animals, are real and i thought they´re the most beautiful creatures i ever saw. When i became a teenager i started to have wet dreams about the females and i even masturbated!

But once i started to go to college, i fell for a girl named Chrystal, my future wife. We married after graduation and i inherited my dads real estate-firm after he died of a heart-attack. When we were thirty we had our first child (daughter May) and three years later we had our second (son Jared). My firm got more and more popular every year and my marriage couldn't have been more happier!

Now i´m 47, and i just got an offer i couldn't refuse. Forming a Real estate-office in Furtropolis, the capital city of the planet Furtron! A place where anyone can be anything, and that´s what i want for my children. Although my wife was hesitant, she couldn't resist the offer of manager-position in a office-building downtown.

Today we have arrived just outside a big house in a suburban-area in Furtropolis. I did notice the neighboring females where staring at me from a distance. But even if i masturbated thinking about them when i was a teenager, i still love Chrystal and i don´t want to betray her.

But little did i know how hard it´s gonna get...

While my family went inside i stayed on the front yard and looked at our new home. And then i was approached by a female...

What type of furry?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)