More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who develops the phone app?

Toby, a college freshman

Toby was by far the smartest kid in his class. He just never got any credit for what he did. He always got shit on by everyone. That was soon to change though. His new app would change the world! He just had to find the perfect test subject.

His parents were never home, leaving him and his younger stepsister. Due to him always being at class, his parents had to hire a babysitter for his step sibling. At least she was a sexy babysitter. Unfortunately, she was always a bitch to him. She liked watching that stupid reality show with the celebrities who had big butts, and she always called him a pervert. (Not that he wasn't, but it still hurt). It wasn't like she was even any older than him, she was the same age.

His teachers were also horrible. His English teacher was always a witch. She was only 22 and fresh out of college and she thought she knew everything. Toby was by far smarter than her. At least she had a nice rack, and even dressed well enough to show it off.

Finally, there was the queen bee of the school. For some reason she thought it hilarious to torment him. She was the captain of the cheerleading squad and she acted like her shit didn't stink. Every day it seemed she would fuck with him in some way shape or form.

"Which one should I test my new app on?"

Naomi the babysitter, Sophia the English Teacher, or Carol the Cheerleading Captain

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)