More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jjjjrsa2 Jjjjrsa2

Where does your Aunt drive you?

To your dorm

After about an hour of driving and chatting your Aunt finally pulls up to campus near your dorm.

"Remember if you need anything at all i'm just a phone call away." Your aunt leans over to give you another hug before you step out of the car.

"You don't want to come in with me?" You ask looking at her through the open car window.

"Sorry sweety but i'm meeting up with my boyfriend, maybe another time." She gives you one last big smile before driving off leaving you at the sidewalk with your luggage.

You make your way through the halls of the dorm and sure enough your aunt was right it was a total sausage fest here. You don't see a single girl as you make it all the way to your room. You open the door and look around. It seems quiet, your roommate must not be home. You take the opportunity to look around, posters of athletes on the walls, a set of massive weights in one corner, a single lazy boy couch in the center of the living room facing a t.v. besides the couch is a trash bin filled to the top with used tissue. You had a pretty good idea of what has been going on in that seat and it was fairly obvious this was a guys dorm room.

You walk into the bedroom and see two beds, one is covered in blankets and pillows the other is completely bare. You place your suitcase on the bed and begin to unpack. While you would have preferred your own room it wasn't the worst thing in the world.

After finally unpacking you decided to lounge around the kitchen while relaxing on your phone. All of a sudden the door swings open on its own.

Who walks in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)