More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RejectTed RejectTed

But where does he go?

To the police

It was the most logical choice. The rod could be dangerous, or someone could be looking for it. He should turn it in.

A short time later, Rhod walked into the police station, his long thick rod still straining against the fabric of his pants.

"Oh my," remarked the desk officer, as she walked towards Rhod. "Is that a gun in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" She looked very professional wearing a standard uniform and with her wavy brown hair in a ponytail. But the way she spoke was strange her cadence was slow and she enunciate certain words for no reason.

But who was Rhod to question an officer of the law? "I don't have a gun," he clarified. "I came in to drop this off." He gestured towards the rod in his pants. "I don't know what it is, but it could probably be used as a club."

"Oh yeah baby," said the officer as she walked closer to Rhod her hips swaying licking her lips. "If you have any weapons on you, I'm going to have to do a strip search." She got down on her knees and began rubbing his rod through his pants. Then, with an excited giggle, she began slowly unzipping Rhod's fly. Her expression became that of gleeful surprise when she finished and the rod swung out of Rhod's pants as if it had a mind of its own. "Ba-bong," she said in awe, "that is a serious weapon. You're going to have to cum with me."

She took the confused Rhod by the hand and with a spring in her step, lead him to the holding cells. In the hallway she said, "lay down on the floor and point that magnificent rod straight up."

In the cells there were a couple urbanly-dressed gentlemen. One spoke up. "Hey, woah, what's going on."

"You'll see," said the officer. "In fact you'll see quite a bit," she added with a wink. "I'll be back in a sec," she told Rhod before disappearing around the corner.

It took her much longer than a second to come back; in fact it was closer to a whole three seconds. When she came back Rhod saw that she'd changed her outfit, but he didn't know why. She now wore a much smaller crop top and tiny shorts that barely covered more than a pair of panties. This was still clearly a police uniform, though; it was the same navy blue; handcuffs dangled from her belt, and there was even a line of buttons going up either side of her shorts. But Rhod didn't think her footwear was regulation; she strutted back to him fishnet stockings and platform heels that easily added 7 inches to her height. The shoes were the exact same shade of bright red as her lipstick and nail polish which had both evidently changed as well.

"Emmmm," she moaned through a long inhale while sliding her hands up her body. "I'm Officer Bad Bitch. Do you know why they call me that?"

"Because it's your name?" Rhod postulated.

She bit her bottom lip and sucked it hungrily as she breathed in again. "Because I am one beee-ad bitch."

That seemed reasonable to Rhod if a little rude, but if Ms. Bitch didn't have a problem with her name, why should he? What did seem strange to him was the squadgy-sounding electric guitar that started playing all of a sudden like there was a cheap 70's movie being shown somewhere.

The officer slowly pulled the zipper down the front of her top. "Ahhh," she moaned, "I promised you strip search baby, but you are going to keep that rod nice and stiff for me." She wrapped her fingers around the round tip and squatted to better look Rhod in the face, "And no touching unless you want to find out what I do with naughty boys."

Rhod nodded and remained in his position as he stared up at her with his hand wrapped tight around his hard rod.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)