More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JAJ JAJ

Where do you go?

To the gym

You still think about the dream, while you arrive at the gym. A silly thought comes to your mind, as you see a tanned brunette woman, whos curvy ass you admire, while she walks just a few feet infront of you. _I could try, if my powers are real. _You quickly shake your head about your stupid idea, before you enter the lockerroom to get changed.

You start your workout and after a few minutes you see the woman again. She has changed into a green tank top and black yoga-pants. Her blue eyes match her shoes and just for a few seconds you really hope, that your power were real. Even if it would only affect this woman, whos firm tits you are looking at, right now.__ What's the worst, that could happen? That thought convinces you, so you walk up to the woman, you entered the gym with. She looks at you a bit sceptical: "What do you want, Jack?" "How do you know my name?", you ask confused. "Well, everybody knows you. After all, you are the one who can strip everybody." Now you are just shocked. You just wanted to tell her something like: "Your shoes aren't allowed here!", only to check if you have powers or not. But now this woman told you exactly the same thing, as the man in your dream.

"So, what do you want?", she seems to be scared, but also annoyed, that you take so long. "Yeah, right. I just wanted to inform you, that ..."

What do you strip from her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)