More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nigra Nigra

Where do I go?

To the gym

I decide to go to the gym for a light work out.

As I get into the women dressing room I see that it's crowded.

"Damn it" I mutter. Now I'll have to wait until they leave to change. I don't feel confortable...

But as I wait, more and more women come to the gym, so I have to surrender and change my clothes surrounded by other people. At least most of them don't even look at me once, but as I'm taking off my bra I notice that a girl in her early twenties is staring at me.

Blushing, I cover my bare breasts with my hands and turn around, so I can't see her coming.

"Sorry... I didn't notice I was staring at... Well..." she tries to say something more, but notices I'm not listening to her, so she turns and leaves my side.

Still blushing, I put on my sports bra and a tank top, and get into my capri pants.
My mind is running like crazy. I can't believe it! Why did she stare at me? Damn, now I want to know it... Did she think I was pretty? No, stop it, brain! Nobody would think I'm pretty...

But I can't help but notice a faint pleasure under all my embarassment. my mind wanders for a split second and I remember the porn video from yesterday...

What happens then?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)