More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by nbody95 nbody95

What next?

To the emergency hangar

You drag Will with you toward the nearest emergency hangar. Thankfully, the cryo is starting to wear off, and with each step you do less dragging and more running alongside your friend. Will looks around wildly, finally regaining enough of his wits to realize something is wrong.

"What the fuck is going on?!?", he asks, panicked.

"No time, keep moving! I'll explain later!"

It isn't much of an answer, but it's enough to convince Will to shut up and run, which is all you need in this moment. No matter what, he has to survive, otherwise you let your cousin die for no reason whatsoever. At last, the two of you reach the hangar, only to realize that things are much, much worse than you'd feared. The emergency shuttles were almost completely destroyed, either by whatever impact you sustained, or by the violent upheaval caused by the separation of the ship's tail. Either way, there is only one shuttle that looks to be still in good order, and it's all the way across the hangar. You hope there is still room inside for the two of you. The doors automatically lock as a safety precaution once the hold is full.

You reach the shuttle breathless, and at last you have a little luck. Seven other survivors are seated already, and the nearest one helps pull you both in. You sit in the final two seats, and heave a sigh of exhaustion and relief as the doors close.

Where do you end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)