More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by readersam readersam

Where do you go?

To the beach

"What about a nice walk on the beach? I know a great one nearby where hardly anyone ever comes"

"Sounds great! Should I bring my togs?" comes the reply

"Up to you... :p"

After sorting out the details, the day of the date finally arrives. She's given you her address, you agreed to pick her up in your car. You knock on the door and anxiously wait.

She opens the door, she's just as beautiful as in her photos, and her smile for you is even nicer. Her light blue dress goes very nicely with the brilliant summer sky.

"Hi Max, so nice to finally met you!"

"Likewise! Shall we go?"

"Hang on, I have some picnic foods for us" she calls as she heads back inside. Soon she comes back with a backback. Clearly she plans to spend a fair amount of time on this date, or do something for which energy replenishments will be needed.

It's a bit of a drive to the beach, but in the car the conversation is going steadily. You chat some more about the places you've both been, and the most exotic beaches you've been to. She tells you a great story about snorkeling in Vanuatu at an old ship wreck, resulting in a close encounter with a particularly venomous sea snake. Time flies.

The road starts to wind through the dunes and soon you both look out over the ocean.

"It's beatiful here!" Olivia says.

"And no one ever comes here because it's a bit further away"

"Is this where you take my wallet and leave me deserted?" Olivia jokes.

"Of course not! Besides, you have my phone number and could get the police onto me in no time! Also, I'm looking forward to this date too much to just leave you behind"

Outside the car it's sunny, warm, and windstill. A perfect day for the beach. There are still some sizable waves however, there had been a fair bit of wind recently.

"Shall we go for a swim or walk first?" you ask

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)