More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidrabbit1 solidrabbit1

Where do you go ?

To the bathroom.

You might not actually have to use the restroom, but anything is better than spending the whole day staring at a computer screen the whole day with almost nothing to do. The only downside is the smell, lack of natural lighting, and occasional colleague doing their business. It would be nice to have a big expensive bathroom with windows, real marble, and always smelling fresh.

You reach the bathroom door and, with a sigh, open it up to what you thought was the usual filth.

You got your wish after all. The bathroom was several square feet larger and everything was as you imagined. The sinks were made of real marble, the doors to each stall were white with a gold trim, and there was no horrible odor. It was the cleanest and most expensive bathroom you've ever been in. There was no way that the small office you worked for could afford to renovate the bathroom like this.

You walk around in it for a few minutes inspecting the room to see if someone was playing a beautiful prank on you. When you've finally convinced yourself that the bathroom was indeed real, you go to wash your hands at one of the sinks. You splash your face a little bit as a last ditch effort to wake yourself up from what you think is a dream to no avail. You aren't dreaming. You are a god now.

What else do you change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)