More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PartyOn111 PartyOn111

Go out or Stay in?

To the Gym

"How many babes do you think go to the local gym?" I smiled.

________________________________________________

About two hours and $160 later, Jessie and I were regestered into our local gym for the next month.

I made small talk with the well built personal trainer at the counter. Asking when the gym was the busiest to 'avoid' other people while Jess got changed. I had to smile when Jess came out of the changing rooms. I wasn't the first to see her first I just noticed the personal trainer eyes bulge.

I turned around to look at her. The Minx knew exactly what she was doing. beaming at me as she began to turn around. Jessie was wearing a sports bra showcasing her tanned and toned stomach. When her back was facing most of the room almost all of the men and some of the women joined in, staring at the tight runner's ass compacted into a pair of black shorts and long legs.

I looked pretty lackluster in my sweatpants and t-shirt by comparison. Jessie walked up to me gently swaying her hips as she did. I smiled at the few looks of jealousy directed my way, if only they knew the half of it.

A few minutes later Jessie and I were jogging lightly on treadmills watching the rest of the gym.

"You know Tim, See that woman there? the platnum blonde." she said pointing.

The blonde had her some of her hair shaven on one side of her hair and then had long bangs obscuring the right side of her face.

Admittedly I don't think that's the really reason why Jessie pointed her out, rather the more amazonian build she had. Large double D's shelved by a white sports bra that was showing off her gains excellently, rock hard six pack and well-toned arms and long muscular legs. "God I'd love to see her on her knees, her face covered in your's and my cum." purred Jessi as she leaned in close to me.

"Ooh, actually look over there. Fiesty" she said pointing at an attractive redhead. By the look of it, one of the other men in the gym tried to pull something. She was yelling and waving her arms at him angrily causing her bob of red her to shake passionately.

"Come on, I know you want to do something so can it with the silent act"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)