More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cloontang1 Cloontang1

What is your first move?

To the Batcave!

If you're going to take over for Batman, you're going to need access to his equipment and city surveillance. The Batcave is the source of these things, and you decide it's the most logical place to go first.

You toss the bag filled with your costume into your car and get in. After a short drive through the Gotham streets, you arrive at the Wayne Manor. Getting out of your car, you walk up to the front door knock. Moments later, the door opens and a familiar figure appears.

"Ah, Miss Gordon. Master Bruce told me that you might be coming. Please come in."

"Thanks, Alfred. Bruce didn't tell me much, just something urgent came up. Do you have any idea what it was?"

"No, transparency was never one of his strong suits. I guess it can't be for a man who fights crime dressed as a bat." You chuckle at his dry humour. "I suppose you are here for the Batcave. Master Timothy is already down there. I will be done shortly if you need me."

"Thank you, Alfred. I'll head down now."

Making your way through the mansion you quickly find the secret elevator down to the Batcave. When you reach your destination you step of the elevator and head deeper into the cave. You immediately spot Bruce's sidekick Tim Drake. He used to be a Robin, but now goes by Red Robin. He hasn't noticed your arrival.

Tim was training right now, wearing only a pair of pants. Standing between two training dummies, he was using his staff to alternate strikes between them. You can't help but stare at his naked upper body, admiring his well defined muscles. You had no idea how ripped he was.

You instantly remember watching Dick Grayson training in this very room. Sometimes you sparred with him. You can't remember how many times that ended in aggressive fucking right there on the floor. You're surprised that Bruce never caught you two. You are brought out of your memories by a loud crash. Tim has hit one of the dummies so hard that a piece had broken off.

"What did that poor dummy ever do to you?" Tim is startled by you announcing yourself.

"This is bullshit! I'm ready for this. He should've never called you."

"Really, Tim, you think you're ready to protect the entire city by yourself. I sure as hell am not. I was hoping you could help me though, instead of bitching at me." You see the anger slowly fade away from Tim's face.

"Yeah, of course I'll help. I'm sorry, Bruce still treats me like I'm a child. He doesn't realize I'm 18 now. Dick was barely older than I am now when he became Nightwing, and he protects Bludhaven by himself."

"Trust me, Tim, it's nothing personal. It took Dick forever to convince him he was ready to become Nightwing. Bruce just wants to protect us, and sometimes doesn't realize just how much we're really capable of."

"Alright, Barb. We got a city to protect. What should we do first?"

What should you do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)