More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lyingbastard Lyingbastard

Where do you go first?

To see someone else in the Command Center

The Outlander told Theron he'd catch up with him later, and looked around the Command Center to see who was there and what they were doing.

Senya and Lana were of course not at their usual stations, but pretty much everyone else was. Aric Jorgan, leader of the Republic's famed Havoc Squad was at his console. Gault Rennow, a former colleague back in the Outlander's bounty hunting days, was on a holocall with an executive from Nar Shadaa's financial sector, certainly talking them into investing in the Alliance's reconstruction efforts. His associate, Vette, a perky young Twi'lek girl, was also on a call with apparently a half dozen other Twi'leks, talking about recovering stolen items from various crime lords. T7-O1, an astromech droid who'd been in the service of the Republic for centuries, was tapped into one of the computer banks and giving off the occasional electronic chirp and whistle. Finally there was Kaliyo Djannis, known on Zakuul as the terrorist 'Firebrand', leaning against a support pillar with her sniper rifle on her back. She looked at him and raised a hairless brow, her expression challenging but her eyes inviting.

Who does the Outlander talk to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)