More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JAJ JAJ

Where do you go?

To school

As everyday you head to your school, but today you can't stop thinking about your dream. Infront of the school you meet your best friend Melody and give her a hug. "Hi, it's good to see you. I have to tell you something completly strange: I had a dream last night, where a big man told me, that I have a 'power'."

Melody laughs and asks: "Oh, what kind of power? Did he tell you, that you are incredibly strong, can turn invisible or something like this?"

"No, it was a very odd power. He said I would be able to control what people are wearing.", you grin.

Now Melody stops laughing and looks at you confused: "But the man in your dream was right, Jack! You really can control our clothing. I just wouldn't call it a power."

This is when you start laughing: "Yeah, like I would fall for that." You stop laighing, after Melody still looks at you confused. "Stop trying to mess with me. You can't convince me."

"But you can control what everyone is wearing." She sounds like you wouldn't know that a human has two hands.

"Ok.", you say smirking. "I guess there is only one way to find out: ..."

How do you want to test your power?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)