More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DarkHorseWilly69 DarkHorseWilly69

Procede by your own designs.

To be enhanced?... In all probability, you're already off to the next Fetish story, anyway...

Letting out a hearty yawn, you throw away the covers, allowing the cool, morning air to brush heavily against your smooth skin. You sit up, slide your long legs out of bed, shiver as the coldness greets your ample body.

You are John Doe, a 37-year-old single mother. Well, as much of a mother as you can be. Born with the rare disease hermaphroditous rex, you were naturally born with testicles, a vagina, clitoris and all, and an enhanced, circulating excess of estrogen, the result of which was a pair of flourishing breasts developing earlier than usual.

Lucky you.

Picking up your robe from the end of the bed, you turn back to smooth out the wrinkled sheet. More emotionally maternal than masculine, you always had a mind for cleanliness and order. Though, your prospered, eight inch manhood sometimes gets in the way.

Bed made, you tie the red ribbon of your pink robe closed and make you way out of your room, down the hall, and into the bathroom. As the light flickers on, you shut the door behind you, then taking a seat on the frosty toilet.

You're chilled a bit, but your sumptuous cheeks warm up the seat under you in no time, as flowing, golden streams jet out from your dual, sexual organs. The feeling is one you've come to love. Rippling sensations went up your stomach, and down your legs. The two currents fusing together just before splashing the yellowing water, a sigh escaped from you.

Finished, you pull the squares of crisp toilet paper to your privates, daintily pressing against both your moist opening, and your rising, ticklish head. Indeed, your thick shaft was beginning to swell with lustful blood as you cleaned yourself.

Thoughts rushed to mind...

Should you take care of yourself? After all, you rarely get the attention you deserve...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)