More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ericw1970 Ericw1970

What's next?

To Their Destination

Samantha and Eric we beyond excitement as they boarded the cruise ship and checked into their massive suite. The room had it’s own bar, and the king sized bed faced huge windows that opened up onto a large deck area and the open ocean. Samantha jumped up and down and clapped, then kissed Eric deeply. “Woo! I am SO excited! Three days there, six days on the island, three days back . . . almost two whole weeks in paradise! Thank you sweetheart, oh thank you! This is the BEST present ever!” She kissed him again, and he laughed a little, saying “Well I dunno about ‘best present ever’ - the gift you gave me on our wedding night was pretty spectacular.” She thought a moment of that night, fucking five great looking black men with huge cocks multiple times, all in front of her new husband . . . She laughed, and shook the memory from her head, feeling her pussy twinge with excitement.

They unpacked and walked around a little, getting their bearings and checking things out on the ship. Later, it began to sail, and they stood on deck and enjoyed the ocean breeze, a glass of wine for each to sip as they watched the sunset.

After, Samantha asks Eric if he wanted to go to go to one of the nightclubs, or one of the bars on board, but he tells her he’s pretty tired from the travel but to go have fun. She kisses him and runs off.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)