More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JaimeSummers JaimeSummers

Which store will you go to?

To The Food Store

You start to feel a little bit hungry, so you decide to go to the shop and look for a meal deal. As you go through the store, you can find all kinds of offers in the meal and deal, and you decide to choose a bottle of Britain's favourite fizzy sports drink and some salt and vinegar crisps, including a BLT sandwich. As you go pay for it, you stumble across a familiar face who is in her uniform, and you think about where she is so familiar from.

And then you remember she is the flight attendant from last year's flight on Britain's flag carrier airline. So you go up to her and say hello, and she recognises you too. You start chatting. She says if you still have time, you can sit down with her in the cafe or go to an Italian bar at the terminal. You ask why not the Italian bar, she says okay, and you go to the bar, and she says she is hungry and will get something. She asks you, "Are you going to get anything?" You check the menu and you respond, yeah sure "I will get a pizza."

So how have you been dear Cara? You asked her, she responded saying "quite okay, but sadly due to the pandemic I was furloughed, so I did not know what to do with myself. I went on a date with a few guys, but they were a joke, so now I am back flying and I am quite happy." Cara sees the waitress, and she waives her down. She comes up and says "Hi, I am Juliett and I will be your waitress today." Nice to meet you both, say, and she responds "Likewise, what can I get you?"

You respond by saying Cara would like to order first, and she says to Juliet "I would like a carbonara, please" and you say "For me, a pizza please with anchovies and prosciutto please" and she says "Sure, would you like to pay now?" Cara responds by saying later, and you say to Juliet "I would like to pay now for both" Cara looks a bit angry and says "Oh you don't have to" You respond to her "Please be my guest, we haven't seen each other for long"

Cara just says "thank you" and she blushes. You have a long chat, but your gate gets announced. Cara says "Well, it's time for you to go" You respond "Yes, but this time you know I am in England and not stuck in Hungary, so you better meet up with me this time and respond to my messages online" She responds "Sure" and you kiss her on the head and say "See you next time little Cara" Little? She asks "I am 6 foot 8 and you are 6 foot 1" and responds "I know that's why I call you little Cara," she says "Ahh that's sweet" and you both get up and she walks with you to the gate

How would you like to continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)