More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LizardGod LizardGod

What's next?

To Meet Karmin

“So what brings you to our little corner of the world?”

The old woman behind the counter smiled at Marcy as she staggered into the B&B. The train ride had left her legs cramped, and the walk from the train station hadn’t helped much.

“Oh, just visiting an old friend who moved here last year.” She replied as she took her key.

“Last year?” The old woman asked, something changing ever so slightly in her voice.

“Yeah she moved out to the old Lodge I think she said.” Marcy was tired, but she could read the sudden tension in the woman’s face. The genuine smile having frozen in place.

“Oh well,” she sighed. “I hope you have a nice time catching up.”

“Thanks,” Marcy replied slowly as she turned to head for her room, unease starting to form in her gut as she went.

When she got to her room, she dumped her bag and collapsed onto the bed. God only knows how sitting on a train for five hours could tire you out so much, but she felt her eyes shutting within seconds of her head hitting the pillow and soon sleep had taken her completely.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)