More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grumblebutt Grumblebutt

Where to first?

To Crimson Raider HQ

While you indulge yourself in the usual confidence building fantasy of being the ultimate Pandoran super-stud (despite the fact that your sex life has, at least recently, been nil) you begin to head deeper into Sanctuary as per instructions. You're not just on Pandora to "seek your fortune" although that's part of it. You're here on invitation. You'd met Commander Roland quite some time ago and lost touch. He's still a friend and comrade, though. He'd sent you an Echo, reaching out in hopes that you'd come to Pandora and help the cause. While intergalactic politics mean nothing to a rough-and-ready merc like you, loyalty to those who've earned your friendship means a great deal more. You came. Granted you expect to get paid, but you figure you can do both.

Upon arrival at the HQ, you meet up with a few of the others, but without many pleasantries. You do, however, see that your help is needed. There's several jobs already to be had here with varying rewards. You glance at the front desk and see three already there for you to do if you'd wish. They are as follows.

Slagged Skags: There is a pack of skags in Three Horns which seem to be lead by a heavily slagged Alpha with unusual cunning for its species. A sample of its blood and its preserved brain are desired for a substantial reward. See Patricia Tannis for details.

Dusty Trails: An ally of the Crimson Raiders has been targeted by a bandit gang backed by Hyperion money. They've raided this outpost in The Dust several times and given that it has one lone defender, some help is needed to break up the bandit gang before she is overwhelmed and the outpost lost. See Ellie Hodunk in The Dust for details.

Dirty Pictures: A collection of highly artistic but also highly smutty photographs has been stolen before they could be uploaded to the Echo net. The rightful owner naturally wishes the full rights to monetize them on that format but fears those who stole them will get all the money from their views. Their rightful owner would like them back intact. See Miss Moxxi for details.

The posted reward for each is substantial, which reflects there's probably more danger than meets the immediate eye, but still a job is a job and you need to get paid. Besides, each of the job-posters is female and could possibly be willing to offer...other rewards for a job well done. You never know.

Which Job Do You Take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)