More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GoodBoySpot GoodBoySpot

Where Do We Go?

To Clarence's House

The car stopped and Master Ed opened the back and took the blindfold off my dog mask. It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the light. The first thing I noticed was the large amount of my pre-cum staining the upholstery and leaking from my still pulsing erection. When I looked up, I noticed we had arrived at Clarence’s house. I yipped excitedly and jumped out of the back of the SUV and landed on the cushions of my mitts and knee pads. Master clipped a leash to my collar and gave it a tug as He walked up the driveway to the front door. I hurried after Him on all fours. My tail wagged back and forth and I crawled, slapping my bare ass and driving my prostate crazy.

Master rang the doorbell and looked down at me sternly as we waited. "Be on your best behavior or discipline will be swift."

“Who is it?” Clarence asked from behind the door.

“It’s Ed. I have a new pet with me.”

Clarence eventually answered the door wearing only baggy athletic shorts. He was holding a wrinkled shirt that looked like it came from a pile on the floor. He was over six feet, even taller than Master. His large frame had been all muscle when he played football in college back when they were roommates. Since then, he had settled into a more sedentary stoner routine and let it all slowly turn to fat. His round, furry belly hung over the waistband of his basketball shorts. What were once large pectorals were now sagging man boobs with stretched nipples. His chest and broad shoulders were covered in freckles and curly red hair. My sensitive nose detected his days old B.O. stink along with the scent of stale bong smoke and dirty laundry wafting out his open door. He smiled from behind his bushy red beard and greeted my Master warmly. Then, he looked down at me crouched on his front stoop naked except for my hood, collar, pads, booties and tail.

“Holy shit, dude! Is that..?”

"This is Spot," Master interrupted before he could finish. "Sit, Spot!"

I obeyed immediately and corrected my posture: paws together in front of my pathetic dog dick, leaning back on my tail plug, head up, stomach tight. I’d just started to feel the rewards of this pose when I was given a new command.

"Shake!"

I yipped in affirmation and stuck out my front paw, which to him must’ve looked more like a padded, leather mitt encasing a human hand.

Clarence looked at my Master slack-jawed and confused, then back at me. He eventually reached out to take my extended paw. He gave it a few absent-minded pumps, then released his grip and addressed my Master again.

"You’d better come inside before the whole neighborhood sees this."

I barked loudly, excited by the idea. I wanted everyone who saw me to know I was Master Ed’s dog now. There was no shame in any of my behavior, because I no longer understood or felt the human concept of shame. Master Ed had freed me spiritually, mentally and physically and I was proud to show the world what He had sculpted me into. There was nothing I wanted more than to be led down his street and introduced to everyone on their doorstep in nothing but my puppy gear.

Should We Go Inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)