More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Tina in the pillory

"Tina White, for your negligent damage to property, you are sentenced to one day in the pillory at the Jefferson Mall. The day goes from 10 am to 8 pm according to the opening hours of the mall: because of your inability to pay for the damages, you inflicted on the Mall entrance when you drove into it by accident while you were drunk, there will be no restrictions to the pillory rule. The owners of the mall can charge money for entrance to the pillory area to compensate for their losses. The dept will be paid off after the day.

To remind you: Pillory without restrictions means that there are no rules concerning your dignity or safety. TheMall owners can decide for themselves who can approach you and how you should be treated. Only severe injuries like amputation intended injection of illnesses or infliction of severe permanent damage of the organs or injuries which cause will be forbidden. The infliction of scars and other permanent changes of your appearance is formally allowed. Dismissed!"

Tina stared at the judge with an open mouth. This was insane. She had never done anything wrong in her life before. The was the daughter of an Afro-American reverent and a white woman from the suburbs. She raised well, with manners and dignity, and never ever took or even drank . In fact, she didn´t do the things the judge claimed, but he didn´t believe her. Okay, she had been drunken this evening for the first time. She had been at this party where she hoped to meet the guy she was into and when he did not show she got bored. Some other guy asked her to drink with them and she did. because it wasn´t this far she decided to walk home instead of driving drunk. The next morning she realized her car key was gone and soon after the police appeared in front of her apartment. They said, she drove her car into the mall and showed pictures of a black woman leaving the crime scene. The girl on the picture looked a little bit like her. This with a huge afro and black skin, but in Tina's opinion the skin was too dark. She was light brown skin, the woman in the picture looked darker. The judge said it was a camera effect and that the picture proved her guilt. But she knew she didn´t do it. Some chick had stolen her keys, she was sure.

But it didn´t matter. She was already convicted and there was nothing that would possibly save her. One day at the pillory and she was a virgin!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)