More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Tina and Jones vs Mary and Bob

Tina is 24yo 152cm and 50kg. Tina is good kickboxer. Jones is 19yo 186cm and 91kg of pure muscles.

Mary is 18yo 175cm and 61kg. Bob is 32yo 189cm and 88kg.

Jones and Bob already met each other when their female partners beat them. Later in tournament Bob fight against Tina. Tina bust his balls really hard in that fight.

Mary runned at Jones. He grabbed her neck and lift her up. Mary started kicking while she was in the air and her feet landed between Jones legs. When Jones let go of her throat she grabbed his balls and twisted. He screamed for mercy and started vomiting.

Bob was really scared of Tina. "C'mon be a man." Tina provoked him. Bob made few steps back. Tina runned at him and as his back hit the fence, he grabbed his balls to protect them. Tina kicked his legs and he fell down. Then she grabbed his legs, spread them and pressed his balls on the mat with her knees. Bob started screaming like never before.

Mary pressed Tina face on the fence. Tina pushed her hands between her own legs, grabbed Mary legs and pulled them. Mary fall down on her back and Tina stomped between Mary legs. Mary screamed her surrender.

Tina didn't waste no time and sat on Mary face. Mary knew what to do and Tina really enjoyed. You can see tears of joy in Tina eyes when Mary tongue started wrestling with her clit. Tina cum with loud screams of pleasure, while both guys were still screaming in pain. Guys were in no shape to get up any time soon.

Tina and Jones go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)