More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drexelhand Drexelhand

When does the legend start?

Timeline

The timeline which can be altered for the legend of Wonder Woman.

3456 BCE:

On January 3rd 3456 BCE:

o Karel Wotan goes to Egypt and attacks Nabu to try and steal his power.

o Nabu easily defeats Karel Wotan and reveals he knows that she reincarnates.

o Nabu changes Karel Wotan’s skin to green to recognize her in her next lives.

o Nabu kills Karel Wotan, aware that he will deal with her once again.

3466 BCE:

• On January 8th 3466 BCE:

o Nabu creates his own magical realm and constructs the Tower of Fate in it.

• On March 29th 3466 BCE:

o Nabu dies, transferring his mind and all of his power into his Helm.

o The Helm of Nabu is buried by his followers with him in his tomb.

1968:

• On February 9th 1968:

o General Zod speaks out against the leaders of Krypton and is arrested.

o Val-Zod is adopted by Jor-El and Lara Lor-Van, vowing to raise the boy.

1969:

• On January 1st 1969:

o Kal-El is born to Jor-El and Lara Lor-Van as the last son of Krypton.

o Jor-El and Lara Lor-Van rocket their son Kal-El towards Earth from Krypton.

o Jor-El and Lara Lor-Van rocket Val-Zod towards Earth from Krypton.

o Zor-El rockets his daughter Kara Zor-El towards Earth from Krypton.

o The planet of Krypton is destroyed alongside everyone still on the planet.

• On January 7th 1969:

o Kal-El arrives on Earth at the right time and is found by Jonathan and Martha Kent.

o Jonathan and Martha Kent adopt Kal-El, giving him the new name of Clark Kent.

• On May 27th 1969:

o Bruce Wayne is born to Thomas and Martha Wayne in Gotham City.

1985:

• On June 6th 1985:

o Karel Wotan reincarnates as a human male still intent on getting power.

1986:

• On February 6th 1986:

o Fury is born to Steppenwolf and Diana Prince on Amazonia.

o Steppenwolf descends to Amazonia and takes Fury from Diana Prince.

o Steppenwolf brings Fury to Apokolips to train her to be his champion.

o Steppenwolf has Fury placed in Granny Goodness’ Orphanage for training.

1990:

On April 21st 1990:

o Jay Garrick is born to Joseph and Lisa Garrick in Lansing in the USA.

1991:

• On January 18th 1991:

o Bruce Wayne debuts as Batman by taking down Falcone Mafia thugs.

1992:

• On December 11th 1992:

o Helena Wayne is born to Bruce and Selina Wayne in Gotham City.

2005:

• On June 19th 2005:

o Amar Khan protests the US military’s decision to go and capture Aquawoman.

o Atlantis is attacked by the US military who slaughter the people there.

o Aquawoman is captured by the US military and put in stasis in Arkham Base.

• On August 13th 2005:

o Lois Lane is killed when a reject from Gotham City gases the Daily Star building.

• On August 20th 2005:

o General Sam Lane orders World Army scientists to begin work on the Red Tornado.

o General Sam Lane vows to use the Red Tornado to bring Lois Lane back to life.

• On September 11th 2005:

o Val-Zod finally arrives on Earth but his arrival is detected by Terry Sloan.

o Terry Sloan secures control over Val-Zod and realizes that he is a Kryptonian.

o Terry Sloan locks up Val-Zod in his secret laboratory beneath Arkham Base.

o Terry Sloan has Val-Zod’s room be homely to let him grow up peacefully.

• On September 29th 2005:

o Jimmy Olsen hacks into the World Army’s files and learns of the Red Tornado project.

o Jimmy Olsen hacks into Terry Sloan’s files and learns he has a Kryptonian locked up.

o Jimmy Olsen is put into stasis in the Arkham Base by Terry Sloan for his discovery.

2006: The Apokolips War

• On January 4th 2006:

o Steppenwolf leads the Parademons from Apokolips to Earth in conquest.

o Steppenwolf has the Parademons establish Beacon Towers to energize them.

o Steppenwolf has the Beacon Towers work to relay his instructions to Parademons.

o Steppenwolf has the countryside of Italy razed by the Parademon horde.

o Steppenwolf has the city of Copenhagen destroyed by the Parademon horde.

o Steppenwolf has the city of Rio de Janeiro destroyed by the Parademon horde.

o Steppenwolf has Apokorats released as an invasive species upon Earth.

o Steppenwolf convinces King Marov to let him use Dherain as a beachhead.

o Steppenwolf rewards King Marov by giving him technology from Apokolips.

o The Apokolips War begins as the nations of Earth fight back the Parademons.

o Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman begin fighting back against the Parademons.

• On January 10th 2006:

o The United Nations forges the World Army from the militaries of all of its nations.

o Terry Sloan causes massive damage to India and Pakistan when fighting Parademons.

• On May 17th 2006:

o Steppenwolf leads his Parademon horde onto Amazonia to destroy it.

o Steppenwolf has the Parademons kill all the Amazons but Wonder Woman.

o Wonder Woman prays that the Gods of Olympus may come to Earth to assist her.

o Neptune, Minerva, Mars Mercury, Bacchus and Vesta decide to fight for Earth.

• On July 1st 2006:

o Hank Heywood refuses to accept that Hank Heywood Jr will die so early in life.

o Hank Heywood creates a metallic substance and bonds it to Hank Heywood Jr.

o Hank Heywood Jr is overcome by the metallic substance as it replaces his skeleton.

o Hank Heywood Jr is given super strength and limited elasticity with his new skeleton.

o Hank Heywood contacts the World Army to turn over his metallic substance to them.

o Hank Heywood is attacked by Parademons and is murdered by the monsters.

o Hank Heywood Jr angrily attacks the Parademons and murders the monsters.

o Hank Heywood Jr joins the World Army and becomes their first official wonder.

o Hank Heywood Jr is given the name of Captain Steel by the World Army.

• On July 13th 2006:

o Batman creates a virus capable of bringing down all of Steppenwolf’s Beacon Towers.

o Batman gathers Superman and Wonder Woman in the Batcave to reveal his plan.

o Batman tells Superman and Wonder Woman he knows how to defeat Steppenwolf.

o Batman tells Superman and Wonder Woman how the Beacon Towers help Apokolips.

o Wonder Woman reminds Batman that Beacon Tower instructions are transferrable.

o Superman reminds Batman that destroying one Beacon Tower creates more.

o Batman tells Superman and Wonder Woman about the virus that he created.

o Superman and Wonder Woman agree to help buy Batman time to start his virus.

• On July 14th 2006:

o Batman has human militaries transport nuclear missiles to Beacon Towers.

o Wonder Woman prays to the Gods to tell them of Batman’s plan to succeed.

o Minerva insists to all the willing Gods that they must go and assist Wonder Woman.

o Neptune, Minerva, Mars, Mercury, Bacchus and Vesta go to Metropolis to fight.

o Neptune, Minerva, Mars, Bacchus and Vesta are all killed by the Parademon horde.

o Superman sends Supergirl to watch over sites in other countries to keep her away.

o Superman has Supergirl watch over the transport of nuclear missiles by the militaries.

o Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman go to the Parademon horde in Metropolis.

o Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman fight through the Parademon horde.

o Superman and Wonder Woman cover Batman to buy him the time he needs.

o Superman despairs as he hears all of the innocents dying to Parademons in Metropolis.

o Wonder Woman focuses on trying to kill as many of the Parademons as she can.

o Superman considers how he could not save Metropolis or the life of Lois Lane.

o Wonder Woman considers how with every kill she is avenging Amazonia.

o Robin covers Batman in the Batwing as he climbs up the Beacon Tower.

o Supergirl reports to Superman on the status of the sites she is checking up on.

o Al Pratt is assigned to transport nuclear missiles through Papua New Guinea.

o Al Pratt transports the nuclear missiles with the US military as Supergirl watches.

o Al Pratt gets mad at his soldiers after they criticize him for being too uptight.

o Mercury appears to Wonder Woman she continues to fight through the Parademons.

o Mercury tells Wonder Woman how Neptune, Bacchus and Vesta were all slaughtered.

o Mercury promises Wonder Woman he will keep the Gods fighting as long as he can.

o Mercury leaves Wonder Woman to keep fighting through the Parademon Horde.

o Mercury is captured by the Grey before he is able to make it to the other Gods.

o Steppenwolf teleports behind Wonder Woman as the Parademons swarm Superman.

o Steppenwolf kills Wonder Woman by stabbing her through the back with his lance.

o Superman angrily vows to kill Steppenwolf as the Parademon swarm explodes.

o Superman is killed by the of the explosion of the Parademons swarming him.

o Supergirl hears the of Superman and readily flies away to Metropolis.

o Al Pratt’s soldiers are attacked by Parademons due to Supergirl’s abandonment.

o Al Pratt’s nuclear missile goes off, killing all his soldiers and Parademons, mutating him.

o Al Pratt briefly grows into a giant in size before he shrinks back down to normal size.

o Batman infiltrates the Beacon Tower and has Robin retreat despite her worrying.

o Batman radios Robin and tells her that the Beacon Tower will explode and kill him.

o Batman tells Robin that he loves her as he uploads the virus into the Beacon Tower.

o Batman is killed as the Beacon Tower explodes due to the upload of his virus.

o Supergirl finds a crying Robin piloting the Batwing as she makes it into Metropolis.

o Steppenwolf’s Parademon Horde is immolated as Batman’s virus takes effect.

o Supergirl and Robin head through a Boom Tube when they spot it open in the distance.

• On July 15th 2006:

o The World Council approve funding on Project Beyond in case of evacuating the Earth.

o The World Council approve the creation of space arks for humanity for Project Beyond.

o The World Army sends its soldiers to the nuclear explosion in Papua New Guinea.

o The World Army soldiers find the mutated but still alive Al Pratt .

o The World Army soldiers collect Al Pratt and bring him back to their commanders.

o Steppenwolf goes into hiding from the World Army, now cut off from Apokolips.

o Steppenwolf joins up with Fury and she begins to serve her father on the run.

o Steppenwolf creates a clone of Superman that he gives the name Brutaal.

o Steppenwolf has Brutaal join his Hunger Dogs alongside Bedlam and the Beguiler.

o Parademon cells that survive the horde’s go into hiding all across Earth.

o King Marov signs a treaty with the United Nations to close the borders of Dherain.

• On July 20th 2006:

o Al Pratt is discovered to be a metahuman by the World Army as the test him.

o Al Pratt is given the name the Atom after his sizeshifting abilities are discovered.

o Al Pratt begins working as the Atom on covert missions for the World Army.

o Jim Lockhart begins working on the Red Torpedo for the World Army.

2009:

• On January 2nd 2009:

o Kendra Saunders agrees to do an archaeological job to get the World Army artifacts.

o Khalid Ben-Hassin learns of the Tower of Fate built to contain discordant energy.

• On February 12th 2009:

o Alan Scott authorizes GBC to run a story exposing Kendra Saunders as a tomb raider.

• On May 27th 2009:

o Kendra Saunders and Khalid Ben-Hassin are sent by the World Army to Nabu’s tomb.

o Kendra Saunders and Khalid Ben-Hassin enter Nabu's tomb in Egypt’s wastelands.

o Kendra Saunders is transformed into a metahuman as she sprouts giant wings.

o Nabu’s mind senses Khalid Ben-Hassin as a suitable vessel for all of his power.

o Nabu’s mind draws Khalid Ben-Hassin towards the Helm of Nabu to give him power.

o Khalid Ben-Hassin discovers the Helm of Nabu, puts it on and becomes Dr. Fate.

o Kendra Saunders is astonished at the raw power that Dr. Fate is able to utilize.

o Dr. Fate becomes Khalid Ben-Hassin, who finds that Nabu is now in his mind.

o Khalid Ben-Hassin realizes he has magic with or without the Helm of Nabu.

• On June 23rd 2009:

o Kendra Saunders starts operating as Hawkgirl for the World Army with the Atom.

2011: Return of the Wonders

• On April 6th 2011:

o Kendra Saunders secretly abandons the World Army and is declared a traitor.

o Al Pratt is assigned to find Kendra Saunders and bring her back to the World Army.

On July 1st 2011:

o Alan Scott narrates a documentary for GBC describing the Apokolips War.

o Alan Scott ensures that his documentary for GBC will be free to download.

o Joan Williams gets a new job working as a scientist at Tyler-Chem.

o Joan Williams realizes Jay Garrick does not share her ambitions.

o Mercury escapes from the Grey’s prison and races to get back to Earth.

o Mercury realizes he is dying and will need to transfer his speed to someone else.

o Dr. Fate predicts Jay Garrick will become the Flash and tells Hawkgirl to help him.

o Dr. Fate teleports Hawkgirl to Poland to ensure that she will locate the Flash.

o Dr. Fate becomes Khalid Ben-Hassin but he panics over the power that he has.

o Khalid Ben-Hassin casts away the Helm of Nabu to where nobody can find it.

o Khalid Ben-Hassin has the Helm of Nabu sent to the Tower of Fate in Nabu’s realm.

• On July 14th 2011:

o Alan Scott watches his Apokolips War documentary while on a private flight.

o Alan Scott looks down at Italy in his flight to see how it has not recovered from war.

o Jay Garrick goes to say goodbye to Joan Williams as she leaves Lansing for Sacramento.

o Joan Williams gets mad at Jay Garrick and blames him for their relationship failing.

o Joan Williams tells Jay Garrick that she is destined for greater things than he is.

o Jay Garrick drinks alone, wondering how Joan Williams could be so cruel to him.

o Jay Garrick is shocked when Mercury crashes through the sky next to him.

o Mercury reaches out to Jay Garrick, declaring that he is done and Earth needs a hero.

o Michael Holt arrives on Earth from a portal, realizing that he is in a new universe.

o Michael Holt is greeted by Terry Sloan, who determines the man to be a threat to him.

o Terry Sloan hijacks Michael Holt’s T-Spheres and uses them to take down the hero.

o Terry Sloan brainwashes Michael Holt and places the man in his hidden base in Paris.

o Mercury tells Jay Garrick that all of the Gods who helped Wonder Woman died.

o Mercury tells Jay Garrick that due to his escape he is dying and came to save Earth.

o Mercury warns Jay Garrick about the Grey and how the foe is coming to Earth.

o Mercury chooses Jay Garrick to be the new wonder to save Earth from future threats.

o Mercury declares he believes in Jay Garrick and transfers his powers into the boy.

o Jay Garrick gains Godly speed as a World Army helicopter spots him and Mercury.

o Mercury has Jay Garrick run, mistrusting the World Army out of his paranoia.

o Mercury dies as Jay Garrick uses his super speed to escape from the World Army.

o Alan Scott arrives in Hong Kong and meets with his GBC business partners there.

o Alan Scott is greeted by Sam Zhao in Hong Kong and he reunites with his boyfriend.

o Alan Scott and Sam Zhao decide to take a bullet train to go away to a luxury retreat.

o Jay Garrick makes it to Lansing, unsure how he escaped the World Army helicopter.

o Jay Garrick begins testing out how to activate his armour and use his speed properly.

o Jay Garrick is fascinated by his powers as he finally gets a hold of his speed.

o Jay Garrick saves a couple from Apokorats that he finds infested in Lansing.

o Jay Garrick runs all the way to Poland as he continues to test his speed.

o Jay Garrick is discovered by Hawkgirl and she tells him where he ran to.

o Alan Scott proposes marriage to Sam Zhao as the two ride on the bullet train.

o Alan Scott and Sam Zhao’s bullet train crashes as the rail lines are bombed.

o Alan Scott is badly burned by the explosion while Sam Zhao is killed by it.

o Alan Scott wakes up in the wreckage of the bullet train horribly deformed.

o Alan Scott finds the fire of the Green while looking for Sam Zhao and is chosen by it.

o Alan Scott disbelieves in the Green even after it removes the pain of his injuries.

o Alan Scott is told by the Green that Sam Zhao die dand it only protected him.

o Alan Scott is told by the Green that he must protect the Earth from the Grey.

o The Green tells Alan Scott that it chooses champions during times of darkness.

o The Green tells Alan Scott it was inactive during the Apokolips War due to Superman.

o The Green tells Alan Scott that he must take the place of Superman in the world.

o Hawkgirl introduces herself to Jay Garrick and tells her Dr. Fate told her about him.

o Hawkgirl attacks Jay Garrick to see if he has any combat experience with his powers.

o Hawkgirl easily defeats Jay Garrick due to his lack of experience with his powers.

o Hawkgirl shows Jay Garrick how the Grey is destroying the life on Earth.

o Alan Scott is healed by the Green and he vows to save the Earth for the life on it.

o Alan Scott is told by the Green that he will be the conduit of the Earth’s energy.

o Alan Scott is transformed by the Green into the Green Lantern, champion of Earth.

o The Green Lantern is told by the Green to be suspicious of those who want his power.

o The Grey senses the rise of the Green Lantern and decides to awaken its champion.

o The Green Lantern chooses the ring he got Sam Zhao to be his energy weapon.

o The Green bids the Green Lantern farewell and wishes him good luck on his journey.

o The Grey drains the life around the White House to use for its own champion.

o The Green Lantern helps the train crash survivors and helps collect the dead.

o The Grey drains more life out of Washington, D.C. to draw out the Green Lantern.

o The Grey awakens its champion in Solomon Grundy before Capitol Hill.

o Solomon Grundy calls out the Green Lantern, challenging his opposite to battle.

• On July 15th 2011:

o Al Pratt is assigned by the World Army to go to Capitol Hill and stop Solomon Grundy.

o Al Pratt becomes the Atom as he prepares to find Solomon Grundy and stop him.

o Solomon Grundy rampages in Washington, D.C., demanding the Green Lantern come.

o Jay Garrick and Hawkgirl are startled by how fast the Grey’s decay is spreading.

o Hawkgirl hangs on to Jay Garrick as he runs to try and find the source of the Grey.

o The Green Lantern flies for Solomon Grundy, sensing the monster’s attack on Earth.

o Jay Garrick and Hawkgirl make it to Washington, D.C. and attack Solomon Grundy.

o Jay Garrick and Hawkgirl take down Solomon Grundy but the monster reforms.

o Hawkgirl decides to fight Solomon Grundy and tasks Jay Garrick with evacuation.

o Solomon Grundy tells Hawkgirl that is better that Earth die than live on broken.

o Solomon Grundy resists Hawkgirl’s strongest attacks and grabs her by her neck.

o The Green Lantern arrives in Washington, D.C. and attacks Solomon Grundy.

o The Green Lantern and Hawkgirl try to battle Solomon Grundy together.

o Jay Garrick evacuates people as he hears news reports regarding his arrival.

o Jay Garrick finds the media to have dubbed him to be the wonder called the Flash.

o The Green Lantern realizes his super strength is not enough to stop Solomon Grundy.

o The Atom grows to a large size as he air drops into Washington, D.C. to battle.

o The Atom crushes a surprised Solomon Grundy before turning to regard Hawkgirl.

o The Atom seizes Hawkgirl in order to turn her in to the World Army for desertion.

o The Atom uses his authority to demand the Green Lantern and Flash stand down.

o Wesley Dodds leads the Sandmen into the White House for the US President.

o Wesley Dodds and his Sandmen secure and evacuate President Vicki Vale.

o Amar Khan monitors the Sandmen’s status from the World Army Command Center.

o Amar Khan rejects the World Council’s suggestion to nuclear strike Washingotn, D.C.

o Amar Khan tells the World Council how new wonders have attacked Solomon Grundy.

o The Atom swats the Green Lantern, with his atomic energy overpowering the Green.

o The Flash attacks the Atom and forceshim to release Hawkgirl from his grasp.

o The Atom is grabbed by dead vines sent by the reforming Solomon Grundy to cage him.

o Solomon Grundy takes down the Atom and prepares to take the soldier’s life energy.

o The Green Lantern tells the Flash and Hawkgirl to save the Atom from Solomon Grundy.

o The Green Lantern decides to take on Solomon Grundy and stop the threat by himself.

o The Green Lantern attacks Solomon Grundy as his allies work on freeing the Atom.

o Terry Sloan contacts the World Council and convinces them he can help Amar Khan.

o Terry Sloan is pardoned by the World Council to try and beat Solomon Grundy.

o The World Council send in Terry Sloan to advise Amar Khan on Solomon Grundy.

o The Flash and Hawkgirl manage to get the Atom out of the dead mass he was under.

o The Green Lantern smashes Solomon Grundy to buy himself time to make a plan.

o The Green Lantern joins the Flash, Atom and Hawkgirl to tell them about his plan.

o The Green Lantern tells his allies he will send his mind into the Earth’s internal energy.

o The Green Lantern tells his allies they will have to protect his body while he is gone.

o Solomon Grundy reforms and is attacked by the Flash, Atom and Hawkgirl.

o The Green Lantern sends his mind into Earth’s energy and connects with the Grey.

o The Green Lantern requests that the Grey stop Solomon Grundy from killing the Earth.

o The Green Lantern is told by the Grey that even it cannot defeat Solomon Grundy.

o The Green Lantern is offered Sam Zhao by the Grey if he joins them but he refuses.

o Terry Sloan launches nuclear missiles at Washington, D.C., shocking Amar Khan.

o Terry Sloan refuses to warn the wonders in Washington, D.C. of his actions.

o The Green Lantern refuses the Grey’s offering him of Sam Zhao’s spirit.

o The Green Lantern tells the Grey that he knows now how to beat Solomon Grundy.

o Terry Sloan shows Amar Khan how Solomon Grundy is now affecting the whole world.

o The Green Lantern wakes as his mind returns to his body prepared to save the day.

o The Green Lantern attacks Solomon Grundy and pulls the monster out into space.

o The Atom goes after the Flash and Hawkgirl again with Solomon Grundy gone.

o The Flash and Hawkgirl get away from the Atom before he can capture them.

o The Green Lantern spots the nuclear missiles and grabs them with his ring constructs.

o The Green Lantern throws the missiles into space and Solomon Grundy to the Moon.

o The Green Lantern falls to Earth while exhausted and is grabbed by Hawkgirl.

o The Atom vows to find Hawkgirl and fulfill his mission by bringing her into custody.

o The Green Lantern, Flash and Hawkgirl all meet with each other to discuss victory.

o The Green Lantern reveals Solomon Grundy is powerless while he is on the Moon.

o The Green Lantern recharges and uses the Green to heal Solomon Grundy’s damage.

o The Green Lantern refuses the Flash and Hawkgirl’s offer to form a team of wonders.

o The Green Lantern tells the Flash and Hawkgirl he does not think he needs their help.

o The Green Lantern leaves the Flash and Hawkgirl wondering what they should do.

• On July 16th 2011:

o The defeat of Solomon Grundy by new wonders is celebrated all across Earth.

o Worldwide reconstruction efforts to repair damage done by Solomon Grundy begins.

o Terry Sloan is put in charge of the World Army’s science division by the World Council.

o Alan Scott falsifies documents to make it seem like he was not on the crashed train.

o Alan Scott angrily destroys part of his penthouse in his grief regarding Sam Zhao.

o Alan Scott is surprised when Hawkgirl comes to his penthouse after tracking him.

o Hawkgirl tells Alan Scott the Green Lantern first being at the train crash gave him away.

o Hawkgirl tells Alan Scott that her name is Kendra Saunders and she is an archaeologist.

o Alan Scott recognizes Hawkgirl from a story that GBC ran on her activities in the past.

o Hawkgirl tries to convince Alan Scott to join her and the Flash in a team once again.

o Hawkgirl shoots an arrow past Alan Scott to show he is powerless without his ring.

o Alan Scott draws his ring to himself but finds Hawkgirl to have left his apartment.

o Amar Khan meets the World Council in Tokyo to protest Terry Sloan’s employment.

o Amar Khan is told by the World Council that Terry Sloan will keep working with him.

o Terry Sloan privately tells Amar Khan he does hope that they can work together.

o Amar Khan makes it clear to Terry Sloan that he will be watching the man closely.

o Amar Khan tells Wesley Dodds to go to Paris to find Terry Sloan’s hidden base.

o Wesley Dodds leads the Sandmen into Paris to find Terry Sloan’s hidden base.

o Wesley Dodds and the Sandmen find Michael Holt in Terry Sloan’s hidden base.

o Wesley Dodds and the Sandmen take down Michael Holt after he attacks them.

o Terry Sloan tells Amar Khan he will be taking control over finishing the Red Tornado.

o Amar Khan confesses to Terry Sloan that he is a fool for not just killing the maniac.

o Wesley Dodds and his Sandmen record everything they find in Terry Sloan’s base.

o Wesley Dodds and his Sandmen covertly destroy everything in Terry Sloan’s base.

o Wesley Dodds meets with Amar Khan to tell him of his mission’s completion.

o Wesley Dodds tells Amar Khan he thinks they can deprogram Michael Holt.

• On July 23rd 2011:

o Steppenwolf is offered perpetual secretive sanctuary in Dherain by King Marov.

o Steppenwolf makes it clear to King Marov that his luggage is not conventional.

o Steppenwolf secretly has the Hunger Dogs transported into Dherain for him.

o Steppenwolf realizes that King Marov is luring him into a trap to try and kill him.

o Steppenwolf decides to usurp King Marov and secretly enters Dherain with Fury.

o King Marov tells Steppenwolf to just not cause further unrest in his nation.

o King Marov and Steppenwolf both feast in the royal palace of Dherain.

o Steppenwolf confirms to King Marov that he has no way back to Apokolips.

o Steppenwolf confirms to King Marov that he now sees potential in Earth.

o Fury secretly begins hunting down King Marov’s palace guards for Steppenwolf.

o Steppenwolf tells King Marov how he has Fury hunting down the palace guards.

o Steppenwolf tells King Marov how so many of his forces are scattered on Earth.

o Steppenwolf tautns King Marov by revealing how Fury is Wonder Woman’s child.

o King Marov uses the Apokoliptan technology Steppenwolf gave him to fight back.

o King Marov reveals he will use Steppenwolf’s to buy into the World Council.

o King Marov and his guards attack Steppenwolf but he easily overpowers them.

o Steppenwolf kills King Marov as Fury finishes killing all of the man’s guards.

o Steppenwolf congratulates Fury on her prowess as the Dheranian military arrives.

o Steppenwolf tells the Dheranian military he killed King Marov and is now their king.

• On August 6th 2011:

o Steppenwolf tells Fury that he feels like he has been king of Dherain forever.

o Fury notes to Steppenwolf the people of Dheranian adapted to him quickly.

o Steppenwolf tells Fury he has not made himself seem like a tyrant.

o Steppenwolf tells Fury that he would never be satisfied with just Dherain.

o Steppenwolf tells Fury that now they prepare to conquer all of Earth.

• On August 7th 2011:

o Mr. Miracle and Big Barda go to Gotham City to search for Batman.

o Fury begins training the Dheranian military for Steppenwolf’s conquest.

o Steppenwolf uses the Dheranian military to try and locate Mr. Miracle.

o Steppenwolf receives a hint that Mr. Miracle is in Gotham City.

o Jim Lockhart finishes constructing the Red Torpedo for the World Army.

o Wesley Dodds frees Michael Holt from the brainwashing by Terry Sloan.

o Amar Khan convinces Michael Holt to help the World Army while present.

o Terry Sloan finishes working on the Red Tornado for the World Army.

o Terry Sloan stations the Red Tornado in Gotham City for its testing.

• On September 19th 2011:

o Wesley Dodds deduces that Jay Garrick is the Flash and visits Lisa Garrick.

o Wesley Dodds stations the Atom outside of Lisa Garrick’s house to wait.

o Wesley Dodds stations Sonia Sato and her soldiers with the Atom.

o Kendra Saunders visits Khalid Ben-Hassin in his cabin in New Orleans.

o Kendra Saunders tells Khalid Ben-Hassin she knows he wants to be alone.

o Kendra Saunders reminds Khalid Ben-Hassin he predicted future evils.

o Kendra Saunders tells Khalid Ben-Hassin they must prepare themselves.

o Kendra Saunders tells Khalid Ben-Hassin he cannot ignore the Helm of Nabu.

o Khalid Ben-Hassin tells Kendra Saunders the Helm of Nabu takes over his mind.

o Kendra Saunders convinces Khalid Ben-Hassin to go to Lansing to see Jay Garrick.

o GBC begins reporting that Steppenwolf has been sighted within Dherain.

o Khalid Ben-Hassin teleports to Lansing and is briefly overcome by insanity.

o Jay Garrick returns home and is told by Lisa Garrick of Wesley Dodds’ visit.

o The Atom attacks Lisa Garrick’s home in order to apprehend Jay Garrick.

o Sonia Sato and her soldiers surround Jay Garrick in order to arrest him.

o Jay Garrick becomes the Flash and starts attacking the soldiers and the Atom.

o Khalid Ben-Hassin watches the Flash fight as Nabu keeps pestering him.

o Wesley Dodds curiously watches the Flash as the man battles his .

o Wesley Dodds is to take Lisa Garrick hostage to stop the Flash.

o Sonia Sato kicks down the Flash as soon as he stops running.

o Wesley Dodds threatens to arrest Lisa Garrick to coerce the Flash.

o Khalid Ben-Hassin hits Wesley Dodds with a wooden post from behind.

o The Flash gets Lisa Garrick and Khalid Ben-Hassin and starts to run away.

o Khalid Ben-Hassin teleports the Flash and Lisa Garrick in order to escape.

o The Flash, Khalid Ben-Hassin and Lisa Garrick find themselves in Nabu’s Realm.

o The Flash, Khalid Ben-Hassin and Lisa Garrick are all confronted by Karel Wotan.

o Karel Wotan tells Khalid Ben-Hassin that he intends to gain control of Nabu’s magic.

o Karel Wotan tells the Flash and Lisa Garrick that magic is a real energy that exists.

o Karel Wotan reveals how magic exists to counter the natural patterns of everything.

o The Flash attacks Karel Wotan after the magician refuses to send Lisa Garrick to Earth.

o The Flash is easily defeated by Karel Wotan and is subjected to powerful spells.

o Khalid Ben-Hassin quickly deduces that Karel Wotan is after the Helm of Nabu.

o Karel Wotan reveals that he personally cannot enter the Tower of Fate.

o Karel Wotan reveals the Flash can enter the Tower of Fate as he is magical.

o Karel Wotan forcibly sends the Flash and Khalid Ben-Hassin into the Tower of Fate.

• On September 20th 2011:

o Alan Scott visits Sam Zhao’s grave and apologizes to Sam’s father for being missing.

o Alan Scott is told by Sam Zhao’s father that Sam was the target of the bombing.

o The Green Lantern starts trying to track down whoever bombed the train he was on.

o The Green Lantern starts hunting down Triads to learn why Sam Zhao was murdered.

o Hawkgirl takes down a cell of Parademons that emerge near Bayou Lafourche.

o The Green Lantern approaches Hawkgirl, noting all of the dead Parademons.

o The Green Lantern confesses to Hawkgirl he was wrong about them teaming up.

o The Flash and Khalid Ben-Hassin both wander through the aimless Tower of Fate.

o The Flash notes that Khalid Ben-Hassin feels out of his depth in the Tower of Fate.

o Khalid Ben-Hassin notes that Mercury chose well in making the Flash his champion.

o The Flash and Khalid Ben-Hassin are confronted by the Tower of Fate’s Great Beast.

o Karel Wotan tells Lisa Garrick about his past and his first encounter with Nabu.

o Karel Wotan tells Lisa Garrick if the Flash and Khalid Ben-Hassin fail then she will die.

o The Flash keeps Khalid Ben-Hassin away from the Great Beast by racing away from him.

o The Flash goes to fight the Great Beast as Khalid Ben-Hassin goes for the Helm of Nabu.

o Nabu senses Khalid Ben-Hassin in the Tower of Fate and telepathically reaches him.

o Khalid Ben-Hassin asks Nabu to try and help the Flash take down the Great Beast.

o Nabu reminds Khalid Ben-Hassin that he cannot help the Flash as he is deceased.

o The Flash confronts the Great Beast and the two get in an uneven battle again.

o Steppenwolf tells Fury the Dheranian contacts have located the lost son for him.

o Steppenwolf tells Fury that he wants her to recapture Mr. Miracle for him.

o Fury points out to Steppenwolf that she thought he wanted her by his side.

o Steppenwolf tells Fury she is his strongest and thus best serves him elsewhere.

o Steppenwolf directs Fury to Gotham City to capture Mr. Miracle for him.

o Mr. Miracle and Big Barda race through Gotham City as metahumans fight in it.

o Nabu tries to guide Khalid Ben-Hassin to finding where his helm is placed.

o Nabu tells Khalid Ben-Hassin that he will have to embrace his destiny first.

o Nabu tells Khalid Ben-Hassin that he could resolve the of Kent Nelson.

o Nabu finds the Helm of Fate and adorns it, becoming Dr. Fate once again.

o Dr. Fate saves the Flash from the Great Beast and tames down the Red’s champion.

o Dr. Fate tells the Flash that it is time for them to save Lisa Garrick from Karel Wotan.

o Dr. Fate and the Flash leave the Tower of Fate to try and bring down Karel Wotan.

o Dr. Fate battles Karel Wotan, with Nabu desperately trying to guide his champion.

o Dr. Fate opens a portal and brings everyone in Nabu’s realm back to Earth.

o Hawkgirl helps the Green Lantern find clues regarding the of Sam Zhao.

o The Green Lantern and Hawkgirl discover Sam Zhao owned a crate of Parademons.

o The Green Lantern is called by the Green to defend Dr. Fate in his battle.

o The Green Lantern leaves for Dr. Fate while Hawkgirl investigates Sam Zhao.

o Dr. Fate’s battle with Nabu attracts the attention of the World Army.

o The World Army is dispatched to bring down Dr. Fate and Karel Wotan.

o The Green Lantern and Flash stop the World Army from attacking Dr. Fate.

o Dr. Fate uses the powers of the Gods and easily defeats Karel Wotan.

o Dr. Fate uses a destruction spell to send Karel Wotan into another realm.

o Dr. Fate teleports the Green Lantern, Flash and Lisa Garrick to the GBC headquarters.

o The Green Lantern and Dr. Fate reveal they are Alan Scott and Khalid Ben-Hassin.

o Steppenwolf is announced as the new leader of Dherain, alarming the World Council.

o The World Army declares war on Dherain and mobilizes to take down Steppenwolf.

o Alan Scott tells Dr. Fate and Jay Garrick he will use GBC to run publicity for the wonders.

o Alan Scott gives Dr. Fate, Jay Garrick and Lisa Garrick residence in his building.

o Dr. Fate has a prophecy of great annihilation coming to the world out of Dherain.

o Dr. Fate tells Alan Scott that there is no time for him to go out and get Hawkgirl.

o Dr. Fate shows Alan Scott and Jay Garrick the announcement of invasion in Dherain.

• On September 21st 2011:

o Captain Steel arrives in Rio de Janeiro on behalf of the World Army for Amar Khan.

o The World council ask Amar Khan why Captain Steel is in Brazil and not Dherain.

o Amar Khan tells the World Council that Steppenwolf is prepared for invasion.

o Amar Khan tells the World Council that Terry Sloan’s Fire Pits are from Apokolips.

o Amar Khan points out how Rio de Janeiro’s Fire Pit is the only nonlethal one.

o Amar Khan points out how people in Rio de Janeiro have started to go missing.

o Amar Khan reveals Captain Steel is checking if Dherain is linked to Rio de Janeiro.

o Jim Lockhart meets with Captain Steel and shows off the Red Torpedo to him.

o Amar Khan promises the World Army that Captain Steel will go to Dherain.

o Hawkgirl is attacked by thugs riding Apokorats for her investigation into Sam Zhao.

o Hawkgirl fights the thugs and Apokorats but they are killed by an arriving Batman.

o Batman tells Hawkgirl that Kanto is involved with Sam Zhao’s somehow.

o Batman tells Hawkgirl to follow the trail to Kanto and uses a gas bomb to disappear.

o Captain Steel guides the Red Torpedo into the Fire Pit of Rio de Janeiro.

o Captain Steel is attacked by the Red Lantern and barely escapes the Fire Pit.

o Captain Steel tells Jim Lockhart they need to protect Earth from the Red Lantern.

• On September 22nd 2011:

o The Green Lantern tells the Flash and Dr. Fate the World Army is still mobilizing.

o The Green Lantern reveals his plan to attack Dherain ahead of the invasion.

o The Green Lantern reveals he can use GBC to spin their attack into promotion.

o The Green Lantern, Flash and Dr. Fate charge into Dherain to stop Steppenwolf.

o The Green Lantern, Flash and Dr. Fate start fighting the Dheranian military.

o Steppenwolf decides to release his Hunger Dogs on the new wonders.

o The Green Lantern, Flash and Dr. Fate beat back the first wave of Dheranians.

o The Green Lantern, Flash and Dr. Fate go to fight the next wave of Dheranians.

o Wesley Dodds, Atom, Red Arrow and the Sandmen kill the second wave of Dheranains.

o Wesley Dodds angrily confronts the new wonders to know what they are doing.

o Amar Khan leads the World Army as it makes its way towards Dherain for invasion.

o Amar Khan has Michael Holt help him coordinate the World Army’s invasion of Dherain.

o Red Arrow fails to get permission from Wesley Dodds to try and kill the new wonders.

o The Green Lantern offers to follow Wesley Dodds’ lead if he does not betray them.

o Brutaal leads the Hunger Dogs and uses his heat vision to kill one of the Sandmen.

o Brutaal and the Hunger Dogs confront the gathered wonders and Sandmen.

o The wonders and Sandmen go into an all out battle with the Hunger Dogs.

o The Flash saves Wesley Dodds from Brutaal to let the Green Lantern fight him.

o Dr. Fate fights the Beguiler but finds his magic redirected back at himself.

o Bedlam starts making Red Arrow and the remaining Sandmen go crazy.

o The Atom tries to grab ahold of Brutaal but has his fingers broken by him.

o The Flash starts getting the Sandmen away from each other to keep them safe.

o Dr. Fate is overcome by the Beguiler and is knocked down by the villain.

o Red Arrow manages to shoot the Flash in the shoulder with an arrow.

o The Atom manages to punch Bedlam into the ground to defeat him.

o Brutaal beats down the Green Lantern and then knocks out the Atom.

o The Hunger Dogs note how disappointing battle with the heroes was.

o The Flash realizes that the Hunger Dogs did not kill any of the heroes.

o The Hunger Dogs start making their for the fleet of the World Army.

o Hawkgirl follows the trail of Sam Zhao’s to Darcy Twain’s Casablanca casino.

o Hawkgirl arrives in Casablanca and is captured in a net by Hazard and Melody.

o Hazard and Melody reveal to Hawkgirl that Darcy Tawin is just their shared alias.

o Fury arrives in Gotham city and attacks Mr. Miracle and Big Barda for Steppenwolf.

o Fury battles Big Barda, both sisters who trained under Granny Goodness.

o Mr. Miracle has Big Barda leave to find Batman as he deals with Fury.

o Mr. Miracle battles Fury, both much more skilled since their last encounter.

o Mr. Miracle and Fury are interrupted and told to stand down by the Red Tornado.

o Fury captures Mr. Miracle and brings him to Bedlam, who brainwashes him.

o Steppenwolf leads the Dherainian military in battle against the World Army.

o Steppenwolf is aided in battle against the World Army by his Hunger Dogs.

o Michael Holt narrowly manages to get Amar Khan out of the way of Brutaal.

o Michael Holt and Amar Khan realize that Steppenwolf defeated the World Army.

o Steppenwolf decides that he must be a shadow leader if he is to rule Earth.

o Steppenwolf switches places with a doppelgänger that he orders Brutaal to kill.

o Steppenwolf declares that Brutaal will be the public face of his regime over Earth.

o The wonders and Sandmen begin to recover from their defeat by the Hunger Dogs.

o Dr. Fate heals the wonders and the Sandmen to give them another chance to win.

o Wesley Dodds is told the Dherainian invasion failed and to evacuate the nation.

o The wonders and Sandmen work together to evacuate Dherain of innocents.

o The Green Lantern furiously attacks the Steppenwolf doppelganger.

o Brutaal beats down the Green lantern with the Steppenwolf doppelgänger.

o Brutaal kills the Steppenwolf doppelgänger to assume control of his forces.

o Brutaal reveals to the world that he is a failed clone of Superman led by Darkseid.

o Wesley Dodds has his Sandmen all teleport to the World Army Arkham Base.

o Wesley Dodds teleports Amar Khan and Michael Holt to the World Army Arkham Base.

o Wesley Dodds teleports the Flash and Dr. Fate to the World Army Arkham Base.

o Brutaal creates a wall of fire stretching from Dherain all the way until Italy.

• On September 23rd 2011:

o Amar Khan, Michael Holt, the Sandmen and the wonders make it to the Arkham Base.

o Robert Crane confirms to General Sam Lane that the Red Tornado works in the field.

o General Sam Lane tells Robert Crane they cannot further test out the Red Tornado.

o Robert Crane uploads the consciousness of Lois Lane into the Red Tornado android.

o Lois Lane wakes up as the Red Tornado and tearfully reunites with General Sam Lane.

o Brutaal launches an attack on the World Army Arkham Base to continue his conquest.

o Amar Khan orders a full retreat of all World Army personnel in the Arkham Base.

o Terry Sloan tells Amar Khan that Brutaal wants something in the Arkham Base.

o Michael Holt points out that kryptonite is the only thing capable of hurting Brutaal.

o Dr. Fate realizes that magic can be used to cause Brutaal actual damage in battle.

o Batman sneaks into the Arkham Base and starts heading for its stasis chambers.

o General Sam Lane tells Sonia Sato to kill all prisoners if Batman beats her.

o Batman starts fighting his way through all of Sonia Sato’s soldiers.

o Dr. Fate confesses to the Flash that he does not know if he can beat Brutaal.

o Dr. Fate teleports to Brutaal but is immediately ambushed by the hateful clone.

o Brutaal almost kills Dr. Fate until the Flash intervenes and saves the wonder.

o The Flash finds the Helm of Nabu cracked alongside part of Dr. Fate’s sanity.

o Dr. Fate keeps on prattling random prophecy, unable to fight Brutaal further.

o The Flash leaves Dr. Fate with Red Arrow and goes to try and stop Brutaal.

o General Sam Lane is crushed by the debris of Brutaal’s fight with Dr. Fate.

o Lois Lane holds General Sam Lane as he dies, begging her to stop Brutaal.

o Sonia Sato confronts Batman as he reaches Arkham Base’s stasis chambers.

o Batman tells Sonia Sato that maybe some criminals could help beat Brutaal.

o Michael Holt finds Terry Sloan doing fine but Amar Khan wounded by the debris.

o The Flash throws a rock at Brutaal’s head to get his attention to distract him.

o Batman confirms to Sonia Sato that he is not the original dead Batman.

o Batman is to beat down Sonia Sato after she tries to shoot him.

o Lois Lane separates Batman from Sonia Sato but his strength shocks her.

o Batman sneaks to the stasis chambers after Sonia Sato distracts Lois Lane.

o Lois Lane and Sonia Sato reach Batman as he frees Aquawoman from stasis.

o Brutaal chases the Flash across the Earth before eventually managing to catch him.

o Brutaal speculates that the Flash could be of use to Darkseid due to his super speed.

o Brutaal breaks the Flash’s leg after the boy begs the evil clone to be like Superman.

o Wesley Dodds teleports the injured Amar Khan away to safety before Brutaal returns.

o Brutaal brings the Flash to Michael Sloan and Terry Sloan to make use of them.

o Batman frees Jimmy Olsen from the stasis pods due to the hacking powers he has.

o Batman gives Jimmy Olsen a phone to update him on all he missed while in stasis.

o Brutaal starts releasing all of the Parademons still hiding out in the Fire Pits on Earth.

o Batman shoots the Joker dead in his stasis pod to finish his business in Arkham Base.

o Batman tells Sonia Sato, Lois Lane, Aquawoman and Jimmy Olsen they can go.

o Red Arrow spots a Parademon legion led by the Beguiler headed for him and Dr. Fate.

o Jimmy Olsen tells his new allies that he was locked up for discovering Terry Sloan’s alien.

o Aquawoman breaks into the laboratory that Terry Sloan had below Arkham Base.

o Aquawoman tears down the door to the room where Terry Sloan is holding Val-Zod.

o Val-Zod greets Batman, Aquawoman, Lois Lane, Sonia Sato and Jimmy Olsen.

o Brutaal brings the Flash, Michael Holt and Terry Sloan to the lawn of the White House.

o Brutaal greets Bedlam and uses the Washington Monument to crush the White House.

o Red Arrow defends Dr. Fate by shooting down any Parademons that get close to them.

o Batman realizes how Terry Sloan has just sheltered Val-Zod from the real world.

o Batman realizes Val-Zod is Kryptonian after he reacts negatively to stashed Kryptonite.

o Hawkgirl goes to get Batman but spots Red Arrow and Dr. Fate both in danger.

o Hawkgirl gets Red Arrow and Dr. Fate to the Batcave before returning for Batman.

o Brutaal addresses the media telling them he will make the Earth a new Apokolips.

o Bedlam tells Michael Holt and Terry Sloan they will move Earth into Apokolips’ space.

o Bedlam starts to take control over the minds of Michael Holt and Terry Sloan.

o Batman has Lois Lane take Val-Zod and Jimmy Olsen safely away from the Parademons.

o Batman has Hawkgirl take him, Aquawoman and Sonia Sato away to safety.

o The Green Lantern begins to tap into the Green to heal himself from his wounds.

o Hawkgirl, Batman, Aquawoman and Sonia Sato are chased by Parademons.

o Aquawoman uses condensed water in the clouds to drown the chasing Parademons.

o Aquawoman gives Batman a shell to contact her with before returning to Atlantis.

o Lois Lane gets Val-Zod and Jimmy Olsen into the Batcave before Batman arrives.

o Batman returns to the Batcave with Hawkgirl and Sonia Sato.

o Lois Lane calms down Val-Zod when he begins to have a panic attack.

o Batman points out to Lois Lane that Val-Zod could beat Brutaal but is scared.

o Brutaal orders the Parademons to tear down every church they can find.

o Lois Lane reaches out to Val-Zod to try and inspire him to become a hero.

o Lois Lane tells Val-Zod how once she was human but is now the Red Tornado.

o Lois Lane tells Val-Zod how Brutaal looks just like her dead husband used to.

o Lois Lane tells Val-Zod that Brutaal can in no way be the actual Superman.

o Lois Lane takes Val-Zod under the Sun to allow him to grow powerful under it.

• On September 24th 2011:

o Wesley Dodds and the Atom defend the Moscow World Army base from Brutaal.

o Wesley Dodds evacuates the base as the Atom tries to hold back Brutaal.

o Wesley Dodds sends all World Army personnel he evacuates to Amazonia.

o Brutaal angrily uses his heat vision to sever the Atom’s right arm to beat him.

o Brutaal knocks out the Atom using the military wonder’s own right arm and leaves.

o Jimmy Olsen updates Batman and informs him that the World Army has been beaten.

o Batman and Red Arrow both argue on how they are going to take care of Brutaal.

o Wesley Dodds reports to Amar Khan on Amazonia about the status of his evacuation.

o Amar Khan receives reports that the World Council are trying to launch Project Beyond.

o Brutaal destroys a World Council Project Beyond space ark that he spots launching.

o Amar Khan contacts Atlantis and discovers Aquawoman once again in charge there.

o Jimmy Olsen hacks his way into the call between Amar Khan and Aquawoman.

o Batman and Sonia Sato use Jimmy Olsen’s hack to plan with Amar Khan.

o Bedlam brings the brainwashed Michael Holt and Terry Sloan to Geneva.

o Bedlam introduces Michael Holt and Terry Sloan to the brainwashed Mr. Miracle.

o Bedlam reaches further into Terry Sloan’s mind and learns Val-Zod’s existence.

o Bedlam contacts Brutaal and informs the maniac that Val-Zod is on Earth.

• On October 4th 2011:

o The Green Lantern is fully healed by the Green, brought back by his great fury.

o Lois Lane confesses to Val-Zod that being the android Red Tornado is disorienting.

o Brutaal tries to interrogate Terry Sloan about Val-Zod but is given the intel by Bedlam.

o Brutaal is told by Bedlam that the new Batman broke Val-Zod out of his prison home.

o Brutaal heads for Gotham City with Parademons to find and the new Batman.

o Lois Lane begins to teach Val-Zod how to fly in order to test his increased powers.

o Hawkgirl finds Lois Lane as soon as she sees the Parademons heading for them.

o Brutaal attacks Val-Zod from behind as the Parademons fight Lois Lane and Hawkgirl.

o Lois Lane gets to Brutaal before he can kill Val-Zod, telling him who she really is.

o Brutaal finds it unbelievable that Lois Lane could be alive in the Red Tornado.

o Brutaal is enraged when a Parademon under his command shoots Lois Lane.

o Brutaal angrily kills some of the Parademons for Lois Lane being shot by one.

o Brutaal tells Lois Lane that he never wanted her to see him serve Darkseid.

o Lois Lane tells Hawkgirl and Val-Zod to get to safety as she talks to Brutaal.

o Val-Zod refuses to kill when Hawkgirl tells him they must if they are to escape.

o The Green Lantern rescues Val-Zod and Hawkgirl from the Parademon swarm.

o The Green Lantern destroys the Parademon swarm to save Val-Zod and Hawkgirl.

o The Green Lantern gets Val-Zod and Hawkgirl to the safety of the Batcave.

o Brutaal brings Lois Lane to Jonathan and Martha Kent at the Kent Estate.

o Jonathan and Martha Kent are terrified to see Brutaal at their home.

o Jimmy Olsen hacks into Lois Lane’s systems to learn she is in Smallville.

o Brutaal sends Bedlam instructions to launch an attack on the Batcave.

o Parademons attack the Batcave as Batman triggers its self-destruct switch.

o Wesley Dodds extracts all in the Batcave but the Green Lantern and Hawkgirl.

o The Green Lantern and Hawkgirl keep two Parademons safe to send a message.

o The Batcave destroys all the Parademons in it but those with the Green Lantern.

o The Beguiler tortures the Flash simply due to how fast the metahuman heals.

o Bedlam contacts the Beguiler in regards to all the Parademons that Batman killed.

o The Green Lantern lets the Parademons go in order to follow them to the Flash.

o Batman, Dr. Fate, Val-Zod, Jimmy Olsen and Red Arrow are greeted by Amar Khan.

o Red Arrow dies in Amazonia just as Amar Khan goes to check up on his status.

o Batman angrily criticizes Val-Zod for his inaction, blaming all the on him.

o Jimmy Olsen admonishes Batman for the way he chose to treat Val-Zod.

o The Green Lantern and Hawkgirl fight through the Beguiler’s Parademons.

o Hawkgirl frees the Flash as the Green Lantern battles and defeats the Beguiler.

o The Green Lantern, Flash and Hawkgirl allow the Parademon horde to chase them.

o Jimmy Olsen tells Val-Zod to ignore Batman and has him show reveal his armour.

o The Beguiler joins the Parademon horde chasing the Green Lantern, Flash and Hawkgirl.

o Val-Zod tells Jimmy Olsen how he was adopted by Jor-El and Lara Lor-Van.

o The Beguiler takes down the Green Lantern just as Aquawoman attacks.

o Aquawoman destroys the Parademons and the Flash destroys the Beguiler.

o Michael Holt and Terry Sloan finish working on the portal to Apokolips for Bedlam.

o Brutaal, Lois Lane, Jonathan and Martha Kent all reluctantly have dinner together.

o Jonathan Kent angrily declares he will not pretend that Brutaal is his returned son.

o Brutaal angrily murders Jonathan Kent after the old man disavows Darkseid’s name.

o Lois Lane disowns Brutaal and tells him that he is not the Clark Kent she married.

o Brutaal leaves Lois Lane and Martha Kent when he is recalled by Bedlam.

o Bedlam activates the Boom Tube to pull the Earth through into the space of Apokolips.

o The Green Lantern calls on all of his power to hold the Earth in place where it is.

o Dr. Fate has Val-Zod put on the Helm of Nabu to make him understand what to do.

o Val-Zod vows not to kill Brutaal but declares he will fix what the clone broke.

o Val-Zod fixes the Helm of Nabu and tells Jimmy Olsen to help Dr. Fate’s mind heal.

o Brutaal attacks the Green Lantern as he holds back Earth but is attacked by Val-Zod.

o Lois Lane leaves Martha Kent to go and stop Brutaal before he destroys the Earth.

o Batman, Amar Khan, Wesley Dodds and Sonia Sato get the World Army at Geneva.

o The Flash, Hawkgirl and Aquawoman meet with the World Army at Geneva.

o The wonders lead the World Army in launching an on Bedlam’s facility.

o Brutaal realizes Val-Zod is stalling him and goes to Geneva but Lois Lane intervenes.

o Lois Lane tries to convince Brutaal to help her as Val-Zod attacks the evil again.

o Brutaal angrily beats down Val-Zod for daring to wear the symbol of the House of El.

o The Flash gets Aquawoman to Bedlam, Mr. Miracle, Michael Holt and Terry Sloan.

o Aquawoman battles Bedlam and kills him just as she is joined by Batman.

o Mr. Miracle, Michael Holt and Terry Sloan are freed as Bedlam is given a stroke.

o Mr. Miracle shuts down the Boom Tube, letting the Green Lantern go to Geneva.

o Brutaal begins to crumble as he fights Val-Zod, exposed for the clone that he is.

o Lois Lane destroys Brutaal and turns him into ash to stop him completely.

o Val-Zod embraces his destiny as the new Superman with his victory.

o Lois Lane embraces her destiny as the Red Tornado with the of Brutaal.

o Wesley Dodds embraces his destiny as the Sandman as he joins the other Wonders.

o The Green Lantern, Flash, Batman, Hawkgirl, Aquawoman, Val-Zod, Red Tornado and Sandman assemble as the Justice Society as Amar Khan and Sonia Sato watch.

o The Green Lantern declares to the Justice Society it is time they take back the world.

o Bedlam recaptures Michael Holt, Terry Sloan and Mr. Miracle to use for his plans.

o Bedlam is brought Big Barda by Fury and he enslaves her mind to his will as well.

o Bedlam tells Fury that they still have a chance to take the Earth for Darkseid.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)