More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Peachiekeen Peachiekeen

Uh Oh

Time to meet the Boss

Mr. Holliday's office was at the end of the shared office space, with black-out blinds and a nice, big red door. Joanna, catching the occasional stare by her co-workers, walked slowly towards it. She could not lose this job, but her tardiness lately could not be explained past laziness on her part. Taking a deep breath, reassuring herself, Joanna knocked on the door and waited patiently. Mr. H wasted no time in giving her permission to enter, and she did so without wasting any time. Closing the door behind her, she could've swore she heard one of her co-workers giggle in the background.

Once the door was shut, Joanna turned around to see Holliday seated on his big office chair. He was wearing his normal suit, his facial hair trimmed nice and neatly. He really was a good-looking guy, and if he didn't have a wife and kids, Joanna would flirt with him more often then normal. After all, she was single herself, and it had been a while since she had been with a guy. Work, the gym and her own family issues prevented any sort of adventure down at the nearby clubs and bars. Obviously nervous, Joanna meekly spoke out.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Holliday?" Her voice was usually a lot peppier, but she had no reason to be so happy at this point. Holliday, not wasting words, pointed to a chair that was seating in front of his desk. Seating herself, Joanna remained quiet.

"This is your third tardy this month Joanna." Mr. Holliday said, his voice deep and husky. His eyes never darted from Joanna, and he kept a gaze on her that melted any confidence she once had. Standing up from his chair and seating himself on his desk in front of her, Joanna leaned back in her chair to avoid getting too close to him. His natural musk and cologne was strong enough for her at this point. "Is something going on at home to prevent you from getting here on time?"

Joanna perked up in her chair, as she absentmindedly fixed her skirt's wrinkles. She was unable to meet his stare, though she could see him from her peripheral. "I just have a lot on my plate right now." She replied, her voice still trembling and small.

Holliday wasted no time, and was very efficient in his wording and posture. She was sure he read this in some managerial book somewhere, but him sitting so close to her and being above her height was eroding any confidence she truly had. "Well, I'd like to help you anyway that I can, but if I send this tardy's up to my boss, hes going to ask me to punish you."

She would be lying to herself if the thought of Holliday punishing her didn't make her squirm. With his strong hands, good posture and great smile, she was sure he would punish her rightly. Trying hard to stay strong, Joanna was able to reply back. "I don't think thats quite fair. I've been a model employee beyond a few tardies."

"That may be true, but I don't make the rules." Holliday said, her voice more pointed then before. Sighing out of perhaps general frustration, he continued. "Now, there are ways that I can help you in this... But they require some commitment from you."

Joanna questioned his line of words there, and she could swear she saw a slight bulge starting in his pants. Was he hard? What did he mean by commitment? "Commitment? What do you mean?" She asked, her voice practically cracking under the strain.

"I think you know what I mean..." Holliday replied, his hand deftly moving to the zipper on his pants.

How does Joanna react to this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)