More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thepriceofone Thepriceofone

What does he have to say?

Time to grow up.

Daddy has an extremely stern look on his face. This is strange because normally you have him wrapped around your little finger and he will give you whatever you ask for. Trying to control the butterflies in your tummy, you squeeze your hands into fists and try to look calm.

“Well kiddo.” Daddy starts using his favourite pet name for you. “Now that you are 18, some things are going to have to change. You will always be my little girl but you are an adult now so I have to treat you like an adult.”

This does not sound good. Your instinct is to go for the sweet little girl routine, but something about the look on Daddy's face tells you that would be a bad idea.

“Now if you had gotten good grades, I would have been happy to invest in your education.” Daddy continues. “However as you barely graduated, you can see how that would have an extremely low chance on my seeing a return on investment. I doubt you would make it through the first semester of college, before you drop out and then I would be out of pocket.”

Starting to panic a little, you blurt out how you will really try and to give you another chance but a glare from Daddy silences you.

“Now I have examined your options and have worked out a plan for you.” Daddy says. “You need to see how the real world works. It's my fault that I let you coast through life, but now you have to take responsibility. To do that you will come and work for me at the office. My personal assistant has just left so there is a position available.”

You feel your face redden as the import of what Daddy said hits you. Daddy's personal assistants are all of a type. Young beautiful women who dress on the whorish side of professional and are rumored to actually use their bodies for the company. You had always joked with your friends about Daddy's whores. When you had helped out at the office you had humiliated several of them. “You don't mean…” you stammer before trailing off.

“Yes I do young lady.” Daddy replies. “Its not like you have any other marketable skills. The way you have been flirting and sleeping with any boy who is interested, those stripper lessons you take. It's like you have been training for this job your whole life.”

You want to go into the old argument that pole dancing is good exercise and you do it fully clothed but Daddy still has that look on his face.

“So.” Daddy continues. “If you work for me as my personal assistant for one year. Working hard and not missing any days without a reasonable excuse, then I will pay for you to go to college. Now if you have a mind to refuse this reasonable offer then you can pack one bag of clothes and be gone from this house by morning. Otherwise I expect to see you downstairs dressed and prepared for me to drive to work at seven thirty. Those are your options, you may go now.” And with that Daddy looks down at some papers on his desk.

With your legs shaking, you get up and silently leave the room. Closing your bedroom door behind you, you lean against it and let out a breath.

What should you do? Mummy always does what Daddy says so you can't turn to her. You could try to call Daddy's bluff but something tells you that won't work out well. None of your friends would help you with something this big. You could leave, but that would mean you would probably have to start whoring anyway just to feed yourself. It can't be that bad sleeping with a few of Daddy's clients. Anyway they are all old men who watched you grow up. They won't look at you that way. But doesn't Daddy fuck his personal assistants as well? Would he really do that to you?

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)