More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duke Montefort Duke Montefort

Mundane Monday

Time to get up, and get to work

You wake up in your Master bedroom. The four poster bed as your winding alarm clock rings. You hit the alarm, and get dressed. Today you are wearing a green Victorian gentleman's outfit. It is a brisk 4 in the morning start. You slowly trudge down stairs to be greeted by your personal secretary Gigi. Gigi is a brown haired brown eyed girl. She is wearing a large hoopskirt covering her tremendous diaper. You and her dress in accordance with the sacramental day. Today is ordinary, so today your both wearing green. Her green plaid skirt with a snow white blouse. Her outlandish large green plaid bonnet. She hands you todays agenda, and a few important paperwork. You love to give the girls embarrassing nicknames. "Come Waddles," you stat as you enter the dining room. A table is set for one and a high chair is a few feet away. Waddles waits by her high chair for permission to sit. Butter fingers the maid emerges from the kitchen to serve French toast and syrup with bacon. You go over the daily paper work. "Why are sales down in baked goods," you snap!

"I don't know," she whimpers.

"It is your job to know," you bark! "Corner!" Waddles look longingly at her breakfast before standing in the corner at the far end of the room. Slowly you eat your breakfast, and ring for Butter fingers. Quickly Butter fingers arrives, and trips though the kitchen door. She picks herself up waddles over, and curtsies. "Fetch Waddles bitch suit," you direct. Butter fingers curtsies, and arrives with the outfit. You direct her with your finger at Waddles. Butter fingers walks over stripping Waddles of her clothes, and dressing her in a Bitch suit. She even looses her diaper. Butter fingers dashes off with her clothes and returns with a collar and leash.

Butter fingers vindictiveness

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)