More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by phatmoney phatmoney

What time is it?

Time to fuck!

You realize you can have anyone.... at anytime.... in whatever why you want!

If you mess it up you can always rewind. It's not just time you rewind, but also the memories of others! You can push a reset button on almost any person to whatever time you want them to come from, thus effectively controlling memories!

You step out into the wide open world away form your apartment. There are a lot of choices out and about.

Across the street you see a mother pushing her child's stroller. She's in her early thirties with perky breasts and a small frame.

You imagine what it would be like to freeze time and fuck her silly in front of her child without either of them noticing it.

A young college girl runs by in her jogging outfit. You slow down time slightly to watch her closer. She won't see you because you are moving too fast for her too see (at least by her perceptive). You reach out and give her tight little butt a squeeze.

You imagine how much fun it would be to strip her naked and watch her come to a halt as she attempts to understand what just happened.

A man walks by and you imagine speeding up time for yourself so you can take his wallet or pants him in front of the mother with the baby.

You spot a high schooler enjoying a popsicle and you imagine freezing time to replace it with something else....

So many victims.... so much time!

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)