More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Henchmen21 Henchmen21

What's it going to be?

Time for some "Extra Credit" With The Professor

You look over your hot professor and decide you want his big hard cock deep inside you. Once everyone else has left the classroom, you silently close and lock the door. Professor Clark is busy grading papers so he doesn't notice as you start stripping right there.

"Professor, Can you help me with something?" you ask

"What can I--" he stammers as he looks up from his papers to see you naked, bent over with your hands spreading your ass open to him.

"I need a nice hot fuck right now and I think you're just the stud to give it to me"

His gasp turns into a smile as he starts pulling his zipper down and fishes out his cock. Now it's your turn to gasp as what he pulls out is an impressive 8 1/2 inch uncut ass-rammer of a cock that instantly makes your mouth water. It sticks out perfectly straight without a vein out of place. The big bulbous head half covered by a nice foreskin which is quickly becoming slick with his precum as it drools from his cock like a fire hydrant.

In no time flat, you're down on your knees between his legs slurping down the most beautiful piece of manmeat you've ever seen. He groans in approval as your tongue and lips work the head of his cock. Your saliva is coating every inch of his penis as you give him the best blowjob he's sure to ever have. He must be loving it because his precum is flooding your mouth with each slurp. [i]God his precum tastes so good. I bet his cum tastes delicious[/i] you think to yourself as you slobber his magnificent tool.

"I've heard you're the sluttiest thing on campus that will spread his ass for anything that moves", he pauses before whispering in your ear, "I love sluts"

"Oh Professor! I'm even more slutty than you've heard"

With that you swallow his whole cock down your throat showing him what an experienced cocksucker you are. He gives you a lustful grin as you take him all the way down your throat till his juicy cum filled balls are resting on your chin. Professor Clark then starts to furiously fuck your face, his balls bouncing off of your chin. You squeal in delight. It's a good thing your such an experienced deepthroater as you manage to take his facefucking without gagging in the slightest.

"Unh...gonna fill that slutty mouth with all of my cum. You want to drink my cum down that hot tight throat don't you boy?" Your hot stud of a professor says as his hands caress the back of your head.

"Oh Fuck Yes Professor Clark! Fill my mouth with your hot cum! I want to drink your sweet jizz down!" you cry out in lust before taking him balls deep again.

That does it. He grunts in sweet release then begins to fill you mouth and throat with his yummy cum. You drink down his spunk as fast as you can making sure not a drop of the most delicious cum you've ever had escapes your lips. You give his cock head a few good sucks just to make sure you've got it all as he finally finishes cumming.

Then Professor Clark reaches under your arms and pulls you up to your feet and rams his tongue into your mouth. You both groan in lusty abandon. Wow! He's even a great kisser. As you both are making out heavily, you rip his shirt open, buttons flying everywhere, to get him completely naked. You pull from the kiss to momentarily stare at this gorgeous mans incredible body. He's only in his late 30s but god is he hot. Muscles in all the right proportions with a toned almost swimmers build and a round sculpted ass that you hope to one day sink deep inside of. But not today. Today you want his thick prick fucking every hole you have.

Finally you speak.

"So stud, How do you want to fuck me?"

How does Professor Clark take you? Rimjob? Finger? or Straight to fucking?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)