More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What is the invention that he uses on unsuspecting celebs?

Time Stopping Watch

It looked like an antique pocket watch, but once the plunger was pressed, it allowed the holder to move so incredibly fast, it appeared time had stopped. Once the plunger was pressed, as long as the person who pressed it was wearing it around his neck or on his wrist, he could continue to move as if through a frozen world.

John had developed the watch after experimenting in micro-warp drive technology for the tech firm for which he was employed. After his success, he quit, but only after leaving his bitchy female boss naked, bound, and gagged with a dildo in her pussy and a vibrator up her ass on the table in the conference room with her laptop on sending a live video feed of her to all the employees.

With the watch, he knew he did not need a job. He could simply go to an exclusive country club and take all the cash from the rich folks or do the same for wealthy shoppers on Rodeo Dr. He even went to Vegas where he made a fortune at blackjack and the roulette tables.

Now he was back in L.A. and looking to have some sexy, perverted fun.

what does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)