More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AndromedaPotter147689102 AndromedaPotter147689102

Where next?

Time-Skip: Weeks after the Battle of Hogwarts

Marvolo was overcoming his trauma and stress from the Battle of Hogwarts. Marvolo had led a select few Slytherin's into the Battle, defying McGonagall to help. Blaise, Nott, Greengrass, Davis, Bulstrode and a few graduated students had returned to fight the Eaters. Marvolo had taken a Exploding Charm to the side, and had barely thrown up a shield in time, the Eater who fired it at him, received a Sectumsempra and was caught horribly off guard by the curse. Snape had taught the Spell and Counter-Curse to him in his fifth year, and had become adept and skilled in it. Irregardless of that, he would've taken much longer to outduel the Eater. Marvolo's actions had earned him a few medals from the Ministry For Magic, and Marvolo having passed all his O.W.L and N.E.W.T's with an OUTSTANDING as his grade, had a wealth of options at his consideration.

His year mates and girlfriends Daphne Greengrass and Tracy Davis had elected to become a Auror and Curse-Breaker respectfully, Tracy having chose the former and Daphne the latter. Marvolo himself was also receiving a number of requests to join Englands National Quidditch team. But, at least for now, Marvolo opted to take his seventh year of education elsewhere. He could go to Durmstrang, learn more of Martial Magic and Duelling, or he could go to the Mahoutokoro School of Magic where students were famed for skillful Quidditch play and academic strength. Other Schools of note were the Herbology and Magizoology strong Castelobruxo or the Astronomy, Alchemy, Self-Transfiguration and Wandless Magically-inclined Uagadou School of Magic.

In the end he had settled on Mahoutokoro, but, that changed, when he received an offer he wouldn't dare refuse. It would seem, that The Ministry for Magic in Japan had a Eater problem, and they asked for "the famous Gaunt who stood against the last of his family for good and freedom". Ironically, this fitted his desire to attend Mahoutokoro quite well, and he wouldn't be attending alone, Tracy elected to accompany him, as did the silent Nott, and Bill Weasley and his wife, Fleur.

Japan????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)