More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who are you?

Tim

You’re 6 foot 2 in height and have well toned muscles from working out frequently for the variety of sports you play. You’re wearing normal blue jeans and boxers beneath them. Accompanied with this is your plaid shirt and your construction boots. This was just your classic casual look for most of the time.

You look closer in the mirror and wonder if you should shave, but suddenly...

BANG

Your door is kicked in by Jesica. She’s your life competitor at no matter what it is. She is 5’2 and skinny. Her body doesn’t give her any advantage to when she is trying to best you but she was at least given the gift of good looks with long brown hair and blue eyes. She really could be a model but her personality keeps everyone away from her. You hate to say it, but she’s a classic bitch with her ultra competitiveness.

“The fuck did you do that for?”

“We’re doing this right now!”

You roll your eyes. “Doing what?”

“We’re gonna see who’s tougher!”

You look back and forth between the two of you, between your muscles - to her bones. “You’re serious? We’ve already arm wrestled plenty of times, and there’s a clear outcome to them.”

“I beat you back in second grade though!” Jesica pouts. “That’s besides the point... I want to prove that I’m tougher down here.” She proceeds to take her pointer finger and circle directly where crotch is.

“Fucks wrong with you Jesica.”

“This is something I know that I’m better at! Especially because I don’t have those weak balls between my legs!” She pats her twat in self confidence.

You are about to tell her how stupid she is until you realize that saying no just isn’t an option as she would continue to pester you over it for the rest of both your existences. And you already know that she has a plan worked out. You sigh and say: “How are we doing this?”

“Easy! We both take turns throwing rock, paper, or scissors to decide who wins and gets to deliver a straight attack to the others crotch. Either you win by knocking them down or by being the first one to achieve the best out of 5. The prize is the best the best of all: bragging rights... and the ability to have the other be your for however long they want. Just a little fun game!” She gives a deviant smile.

Why are you friends with this girl.

“How are we talking here? For the game and the whole being a thing.”

“Well, this is a competition to see who’s tougher! So if you do go easy on me, you’ll regret it! Not that it matters because regardless if you try or not, when I’m through with you we’re gonna have one more thing in common...” she eyes your balls as if she can see them through your jeans. “Also you don’t have to worry about hurting me because I thankfully have nothing downstairs to protect!”

The scary thing is that you know she is sort of right. You’ve seen her literally castrate a guy after he cut her in line to get food. It was a god awful scene that day.

She was however wrong about one thing though. You’ve seen her take a baseball to the couch and literally pass out from the pain. Could it really have been that bad she couldn’t remember? You give a devilish smile to yourself as you think of how much fun it would be to remind her of that pain. On top of that the thought of pure satisfaction of being able to prove her dumb ass how wrong she is AND the fact that you will have her as a and can haze her as much as you want.

“Alright, let’s get this started.” you say.

“Ready to loose your sack you weak bitch?”

“We’ll see about that...”

You both start in unison:

“Rock...

Paper...

Scissors...”

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)