More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Killercross Killercross

Which is it Mr. Davis

Tiger-Man

You were heading down Gotham city to Wanyne Interprise to work on the B project. The limo driver said to you, "Where ya going lad."

You guess that he was british, "Wanyne interprise you know where the building is?"

"Yeah I know where it ......." Bam on top of the limo were too creature fighting. One was Nightwing the original Robin fighting against Man-Bat.

The driver got out and ran away from the fight. Time to suit up. You had your tiger costume in your suitcase. You put it on.

You ran around the back of the limo to make sure no one saw you coming out of the limo. You saw Nightwing taken to the ground by Man-Bat.

You jump onto his back making him distracted. Nightwing pull out his night stick to beat the holey hell out of him. Both of you were too much for Man-Bat so he flew away.

"Thanks Tiger cub." he laugh a little.

"It's Tiger-Man by the way Robin." you knew his face were about to go red.

It did. "It's Nightwing you should know that. Bye for now see you at HQ oh yeah you won't be there." he went away very fast with his bat of wang.

At Wanyne Interprise

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)