More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vesko Vesko

What did Tifa do next?

Tifa visited Madam M

Chocobo Sam was someone she knew. He would come by her bar from time to time, and had actually driven the carriage that brought her to Wall Market. Every time she met him, he flirted hard with her, and often stared over her body. Most likely, he was mentally undressing her and she didn’t appreciate that. He creeped her out, so she decided that he would be the last resort. So, it was off to find Madam M, and Andrea Rodea.

As she walked along the cobblestones of Wall Market, Tifa was careful not to let the hem of her dress drag along the filthy pathways. It had been an expensive purchase, one she had bought for her date with Cloud, and hopefully once this mission was over, it would be used for that purpose. She suddenly stopped at a sign outside one of the nicer buildings she had come across so far. This was Madam M’s Massage Parlor? A massage parlor? Tifa didn’t know how she felt about the function of this building, but she guessed with a name like Madam M, it could have been far worse. She took a deep breath and entered the establishment.

Pushing open the vintage door, Tifa walked into a large, oriental-style room. A woman approached her, wearing a long black kimono, which hung off of one shoulder, fastened at the waist by a large orange obi. Her outfit definitely fit the aesthetic, Tifa observed. “Welcome, Welcome...just yourself today?” the woman asked. Tifa responded with some confusion, “Uh...Yes?” Madam M huffed, “Well, that is not much of an answer. Is this your first time in an establishment such as this? Tifa hesitantly nodded. “Well, aren't we articulate,” Madam M commented as she circled around Tifa. “I’m sorry,” Tifa apologized, “I’m a bit nervous. I need to get into Don Corneo’s bridal audition, and I was told you might be able to help me...” “Ah, yes,” Madam M interrupted, “You young girls are always looking for my seal of approval. Well, what is it worth to you?” Tifa again was confused, “I don’t understand...” “I mean,” Madam M continued, "That this is a business, and I can’t just help people out of the kindness of my heart. I require a transaction, or you can leave.” Tifa sidestepped a bit as she pondered her options. Madam M neared Tifa and asked, “Name?” Tifa replied, “Tifa, Tifa Lockhart.” Madam M came closer and ordered, “Hand!” Tifa was baffled...what did she mean? “Hand,” Madam M repeated, “Give me your hand.” Tifa reached out her arm, and Madam H took hold of her hand. She felt the muscles of her palm and fingers. Tifa was conflicted by the odd request, and the careful touch of Madam M’s fingers. “The hand contains tension that can affect how our body responds in our everyday life. You have the hand of a fighter, a brawler. I can feel the tension in your fingers and palm; in your knuckles.” Tifa pulled her hand back, and Madam M spoke, “I may give you approval, Tifa, but not until business have been concluded. We have only one treatment for women, the deluxe 3,000 gil treatment. Are you in?” Tifa couldn’t believe the price, but agreed. She had to get approval from Madam M. “This way,” Madam M led her into one of the massage rooms, “We will start with the hand, and see where things go.” Tifa’s eyes widened at that statement.

Upon entering the room, Madam M drew the curtain closed behind them and motioned for Tifa to lie down on the massage bed. Tifa sat on the bed, and then shimmied around to lie flat. Her dress sank between her legs, revealing her bare thighs and stockings. Madam M glanced at her and smiled. “This exclusive treatment is reserved for our most well-to-do-patrons,” She said, “First, the hand cream...a generous coating for each and every one of your richly deserving fingers.” Madam M grabbed a small bottle and squirted a dollop of cream onto her hands, rubbing them together. He took Tifa’s left hand in hers, and said, “First...let’s start with the tips...” Her fingers slid between Tifa’s and she began massaging the length of each finger. ‘My GOD,’ Tifa said to herself, ‘This feels amazing!’

She could feel the tension draining away from hand and wrist. While Tifa was in peak physical condition, she was tough on her body, and there was a lot of wear and tear that needed attention. “Relax, Tifa.” Madam M called out to her. Tifa felt the muscle tension in her arm drain away. As the massage deepened, Tifa let out a sigh of arousal. Madam M’s hand not only massaged, but began caressing her wrist and arm. This stoked Tifa’s arousal, as the massage moved outside the designated area.

Moving to Tifa’s other hand, Madam M applied more cream and repeated her massage pattern. Again, Tifa felt amazing, and become more aroused. As Madam M clench Tifa’s hand tightly, and then released it, Tifa let out a very loud sigh of pleasure, “Ah, AH!” Madam M saw Tifa’s body shudder, and knew that her work had been appreciated. “You know,” She spoke, “We aren’t done yet. You paid for the expensive treatment, and it is a lot more than just a hand massage.” Tifa jolted up to sit on the bed, and faced away from Madam M, “What do you mean by that?” Tifa felt Madam M reach to the back of her neck, touching the button clasp of the dress. “It means you get a better massage,” Madam M said, “And i get a better view.” She flicked open the fastening of the dress and Tifa felt the back open and the dress loosen on her upper body. Tifa moved her hands up to her breasts to secure the dress from falling, and turned to face Madam M, “Thank you for the offer, but I should probably be going.” Madam M chuckled, “You mean you’d leave without my recommendation to Don Corneo? Just so we’re clear, you aren’t getting my approval until the massage is finished, and I am satisfied.”

How did Tifa act in response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)