More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blammer Blammer

Who are we?

Tiberius Togald, merchant and designer of "finer things"

Tiberius belonged to a merchant clan formed ages ago. Sure, his world had no real use for money now. The whole economy was based on trade. It was however one remnant of his family's history from before. Much like his names, no one remembered their importance. Togald house just was. Not that Tiberius knew much of that. In fact his job was just as perverted as his off time.

He had managed to gather a couple customers to his stall today. Both serviced the older elf behind the desk. Cute little things. So much youth in their eyes. Not that Tiberius looked a day over his late teens. A couple centuries were under his belt though.

Dark brown skin had nimble hands trace over it. Smooth as the day he was born. Being an elf had so many benefits. One of his clients gripped his balls in one hand. Softly squeezing them. That brought a groan from deep within the merchant.

The display had apparently brought a crowd. An appreciative crowd from the looks of things. Some had whipped their cocks out and watched eagerly. The lucky ones paired off around his booth. Very good for business. Tiberius leaned his head back and smiled.

His over the counter service was renowned. Best way to get a great deal was to work something under the table. Judging by the looks in the cock sucking duo's eyes they did not mind. Soft succulent lips kissed over his engorged length. They worked hard for that deal. Frankly, he would have given it to them before. He could not turn do a double blowjob though.

His fingers entwined in their brunette hair. The crowd was whipping into a frenzy around the stall. One dark elf was bent over the counter and used like a sex toy. A show was just what he needed to complete the day. Hell, the grey skin and snow white hair denoted the boy was a noble. So that was a bonus.

He only diverted his attention for a but a second or two. One of the elves on his dick must have noticed. They brought him back by taking all seven inches to the root in one motion. That made Tiberius grip at their hair hard. His teeth gritted as he fought the urge to empty his nuts now.

At least a dozen elves had encircled the humble stand. They would hopefully try his wares. What his wares were were the custom made, absolute finest trinkets and baubles. Toys, magical in nature. The Torgald family were skilled in runes especially. Tiberius just found a better use for such enchantments.

The older dark elf took turns fucking his customers' mouths. Oh they were very much novices. Still felt good on his dick though. It helped they practically shoved each other aside to get face fucked. He loved that enthusiasm.

On more than one occasion the merchant had not even bothered with more than a loincloth. Today he regretted wearing his nice work clothes. Granted a years old silk shirt and tight leather pants combo was far from regal. It did show off his dick and bare chest enough though. Even hugged his tight ass nicely. God his ass had gotten him out of paying rent more than once.

He felt an orgasm well up in his nuts. Hard to ignore the effect those lips had. Fuck their tongue work was great too. Rather than play favorites, Tiberius pulled out with a pop. His hand finished him off in seconds. That dark skinned cock was shiny and slick with spit. When it finally erupted he plastered thick streams of cum over the duo. Their tongues were stuck out expectantly.

He painted their happy faces with about seven bursts. The white contrasted with their smooth dark skin. Both decided to lick the cum off each other. They ended up snowballing each in a kiss before falling behind the counter. It did not take much for them to hump against each other. Tiberius scanned the booth around him. A dozen horny elves all fucking themselves against his place of business.

He did the only reasonable thing. Undid the small door into his booth and invited anyone inside. His clothes were casually tossed aside and the older elf decided to take either of the boys. Whoever he cloud slip into. Today was going to be good for business. The merchant could not help but smile. Hazel eyes scanned all the future sales his advertisement brought in.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)