More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What is that clothed female naked male match going to be?

Tiana vs Duce (the bruizer)

There was a young lady name Tiana that was in the ring wearing elbow pads,boots, tank top and shorts in one corner of the ring smiling looking at her opponent as a 6 ft 8 muscular guy named Duce in they other corner naked as he had everything on display for Tiana to see with his N.W. championship that was on his waised as it was on the line. There Tiana got out of her corner as the naked guy came out of his as she keep on staring at his huge dick and ball as his dick was about 6 inches as she saw it.

It was for the Naked World Championship as the belt was around the waised of Duce the Bruiser as it was the only thing he was wearing.

Then they came to each other as the fight started as he charged at her as she missed by getting out the way. Then as he turned to her Tiana stared at Duce's big dick "what the hell are you looking at girl?" Said Duce "your dick silly hell everyone in the crowd is seeing that big thing of yours" said Tiana as she stared his face and then at it again. "Quite staring at my dick ahhh," shouted Duce as Duce through another punch at her and missed as Tiana countered with a punch to Duce's face as he was knocked to the ground. Then Tiana realize that Duce laid naked on the ground, she then went on top of him, grabbed his leg, felt the inside of his smooth thigh and hooked his left leg with her right arm pinning him to the mat. Then the referee counted "One, two" as Duce kicked out. Then Duce had started getting up after getting a sucker punch from Tiana "come naked boy get up, a guy with a big dick shouldn't get beat that quick," said Tiana "that is it bitch!!, I'll get you!!," said Duce as he charged at her grabbed her by the waist and gave her a german suplex as Duce had Tiana in a pin fall as the referee counted "one_two," as Tiana was able to kick out of the pin fall.

Then the match continued as the two exchanged blow with each other. Then Tiana stopped it with a kick to the gut of Duce and Irish whipped him to the ropes. Then as Duce was thrown into the ropes, he then came back at Tiana hitting her with a clothesline.

Then Duce got Tiana up and gave her a fisherman suplex pinning her once again as the ref counted "one, two" as Tiana kicked out of the suplex. There the match got so intense as Tiana got Duce with a finisher that would be called a diamond cutter or RKO as she knocked him out. Then as she did her finisher, she pinned a naked Duce in the middle of the ring by hooking his leg "one, two" as he kicked out, "How on earth is this naked man kicking out like this?" asked Tiana as Duce got up from the ground. Then as Duce got up from the ground he then kicked Tiana in the mid section and placed her head between in his legs as he gave her a HHH pedigree as he pin Tiana hooking her leg One, Two as Tiana kicked out. Then a Tiana kicked out Duce started getting upset as he couldn't believe that she kick out of it.

Duce then picked up Tiana and gave her a sit down power-bomb as he pinned her in a sit down possession holding her legs as he place himself between her legs while the referee counted One, two as Tiana kicked out at the count two. Then as Tiana came up from the ground she then kicked Duce in the mid section, ran to the ropes as Duce was down and ran up to Duce with a knee to the face knocking the naked man Duce out completely. Then Tiana as she got Duce down she once again for the second time pinned the naked man Duce as she hooked his leg exposing his penis and balls to the whole crowd. Then as Tiana hooked the naked Duce's leg pinning him to the mat, she then felt his smooth inner thigh with his genitals on display for the crowd and the referee to see, as the referee counted One, Two, Three as Tiana won the match Defeating The Bruiser Duce.

There they annoucement came on as the guy said, "here is you winner, and the newwww!!, N.W. Champion!!!, Tiana!!!, as she took the belt that was held by Duce the bruser, raising it in the air in victory.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)