More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Which Verse starts the who thing ?

Thundercats

Cheetahara is out napping within the meadow outside cats lair. The rest of the team is out keeping the peace, even though they have finally defeated Mumm Ra after 14 years of fighting him. His mutant army still causes trouble from time to time.

With the others out, she taking this time to relax, or so she thought. "HELP!......THUNDERCATS!" comes a familiar voice, that wakes Cheetahara up. She stretches, and sees Willa running in a panic. The sun is almost set "that was a nice car nap" thinks Cheetahara , as Willa stops in front of her, panting out if breath.

"Willa what's wrong" she asks. "It's my village...under attack........by...some mutant....never....seen before" Willa answers. Cheetahara looks around, the thunder tank is still gone. "Let's go Willa I'll help you get this mutant" she says. "What about lion-o and the others?" Willa asks.

"Their still out on another quest, I'm sure we can handle this" says Cheetahara.

Willa then leads Cheetahara to her tree top village, but when they get their, it's quite. Buildings collapse in on there selves, her fellow tribes women lay motionless all around in their own blood, marks all over their body's, some completely nude, and others half way their. "Oh god no.....HEY!...ANYBODY ANSWER ME,!....PLEASE!" Willa screams in tears, but theirs no response. Cheetahara speeds around the village, and finds no one still alive, but notices that some of. Villagers seemed happy as they died, while others just seemed at peace. "What is this....how can a single mutant Br capable of this" thinks Cheetahara, as she Search's for life.

Nrxt be.......................?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)