More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What do you do?

Throw on a pair of shorts and a tee, then head downstairs

You run downstairs, throwing the t-shirt over your head, and arrive in the den. You are immediately greeted by cheers as all the drunks raise their glasses to you. You smile as you look at the mostly unfamillier faces that surround the few people you recognize. You smile as you realise that they probably have no idea who you are and are just looking for an excuse to celebrate and drink more.

Before you can take more than a few steps, you feel someone tapping you on the shoulder. You turn around to find yourself facing some hot girl you've never seen before. You quickly move your eyes over her body and take her in. She's almost the same height as you, maybe 2 inches shorter, around 5'9" or so, with shoulder length blond hair. The hair frames a flawless face. Blue eyes, then pouty lips lead down to a long graceful neck, and evenually to her blue t-shirt. It's a bit tight on her exposing a couple inches of belly, and helping to draw attention to her large B cup breasts. Beneath her belly button is a pair of daisy dukes, revealing her long tan legs. And to make her absoluely perfect, her right hand is extended to you, holding a bottle of beer.

"Hi there." she says in a friendly voice while handing you the beer, "I'm Beth. You must be the great head of the cottage."

"Ya," you say, "that would be me. But I guess that I've missed quite a bit-" You stop midsentence as you are bumped from behind and into Beth. You feel the back of your hand rub into her breasts as your cold beer is spilt all over her t-shirt.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry." you say, "Do you have another shirt?"

"Ya, but it's in my friends car, and she's gone out looking for a Micky D's."

You think for a moment, then tell her that you have a few extra shirts upstairs and she can borrow one.

"Thank-you." she says as she makes her way to the stairs. At the first step she notices that you aren't following and turns to look at you.

Will you escort her to your room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)