More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by malekith46 malekith46

Part 2

Threesome

The Nubian she rode was fixated as her full breasts bounced as she rode him, grasping the frame with one hand whilst placing the other on his broad chest to steady herself. He reached with his large hands and fondled her, to which her emerald eyes met with his giving an approving smile. His length was deep inside of her, gripped firmly by her walls as Neferu alternated between grinding and deep and shallow thrusts that drove him wild.

The other thrust himself deep into her comely behind, his dark toned body grinding against hers as he did. He reached over her shoulder, placing his large hand next to hers on the bed frame. As Neferu turned to meet him, they locked eyes for a moment, she then took her hand from the frame placed it behind his head before gently bringing him towards her to embrace in a passionate kiss.

Suddenly, Neferu’s hand upon the Nubian's chest slipped and she fell upon him, he managed to catch her but not before she had smothered him with her bosom. The other managed to stabilise himself on the frame, so as not to fall upon her and the other Nubian as her servants jerked in shock. But before any of them could move to check on their Queen, Neferu burst out laughing shortly followed by her two Nubian lovers. After checking the one she mounted was alright, they took a brief break before continuing. Their copulation continued for a while, changing positions several times with the occasional break were the servants would pour drinks and apply more lubricant.

Neferu laid back on her bed, her head propped up by a pillow as she took one of her lovers in her mouth, whilst the other lay on his stomach between her thighs, worshiping her womanhood. The Nubian that Neferu worked on was in a state of pure ecstasy as she masterfully stroked him with a firm but gentle grip and massaged his tip with her lips and tongue, triggering every nerve ending he had.

Despite his best attempts, he could not hold back any longer, and let out a loud yell as he came. Neferu kept him in her mouth, making sure to milk every drop of his seed. Once he finished, she gave him a warm smile before signalling him to leave, which he promptly obeyed. Visibly exhausted, he was led away by one of her servants to be cleaned up.

Neferu turned her attention to the Nubian at her entrance. Whilst she had been tending to the other Nubian, he had taking his time, gently kissing her clitoris and slowly caressing her thighs. He was so engrossed that he seemingly hadn't noticed the other had finished and it was now just him and the Queen.

Rather than interrupt, Neferu signalled to the servant who held the jug of wine, who promptly poured out a cup and gave it to the Queen. She took a sip before turning her attention back to her Nubian lover, still going down on her.

As she admired the view, he looked up and their eyes met once again. Neferu gave him a warm smile and he stopped what he was doing, seemingly captivated by her gaze. A few movements passed before he turned his attention back to her lips, massaging them with his tongue with increased vigour.

Neferu arched as sudden wave of pleasure shot through her, letting out a deep sigh in appreciation. Emboldened, the Nubian inserting two fingers past her entrance, at first slowly thrusting them in and out before gradually picking up the pace.

Neferu’s shuddered with delight as another wave went through her, she cried out in pleasure, dropping her cup which spilt out over the side of the bed, staining them a dark red.

His pace quickened, fingers creating every more friction between them and her walls, tongue giving her a deep massage.

Her breathing became short and sharp, her heat began to rise up from within and her senses seemed to enhance. She could feel herself about to climax. Then he began to slow down, denying her release.

Surprised, Neferu looked down and their eyes met yet again. The satisfied look on his face told her it had been deliberate on his part. He would only let her climax when he wanted, not when she did.

Part 3

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)