More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoveBrunettes LoveBrunettes

What's next?

Three months later-her home videos

Candy dropped by my office with a video and merely said, "Watch this when you're alone tonight. I think you'll enjoy it." and then she turned and left with no explanation.

What I saw when I pressed the play button later that night was a black screen, onto which materialized a large red graphic that read "#1".

The video started with Candy sitting in a black chair wearing a red dress I had seen her wear before.

"Hi, Arnie ! I thought I'd make a video just for you." Candy greeted me cheerfully as if I was standing there in the room with her,

"This is the dress I was wearing on Friday and I noticed you looking at me. After seeing my first video I can just imagine what you were thinking. I imagine you were thinking about me being naked there in the room with you."

Then facing the camera, Candy got up and walked over to a table where the conference table would have been at the office.

Candy unbuttoned the front of her dress and pulled it off over her head. She let her dress fall to the floor, standing there completely naked in front of the camera.

Then Candy climbed up on the table and posed with her legs opened facing the camera

Candy began speaking again, "I bet you were wishing that you and I were alone in the conference room and that I'd take my clothes off for you and sit like this so you could see everything. I just know you would have liked that, wouldn't you lover boy?"

There was no doubt that Candy was a class A exhibitionist and I was thrilled to realize this fact.

"I bet you'll have a really hot fantasy about me tonight lover boy!" Candy declared looking into the camera.

I looked at Candy exposing herself for me on the screen with my erection in my hand saying "Oh, Candy . I really, really want to fuck you."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)