More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

Who needs my help first?

Three high school senior girls

I didn't get my first call of the day until nearly 10am. It had been a long slow day and it wasn't even halfway through the morning. I had finished the paper long ago and was now idly running strips of it up and down my long smooth legs, which were propped up on my desk, with my leggings down by my ankles. I was taking a chance here, but fortunately most of my morning customers are phone calls rather than walk-ins.

Along the wall in front of me were rows of keys. Others were stashed seemingly randomly in drawers. None of them were labelled. I knew them all by sight. I wondered who I might visit tonight...

Then suddenly, the phone was ringing and it was time to get to work. Catlike, I swung my legs off of the desk, grabbed a notepad and pushed my geek glasses up my nose, before picking up the phone.

"AAA Locksmith," I answered.

There was a delighted squeal at the other end.

"Oh God!" said the voice excitedly, "I didn't think we'd ever get a female locksmith. We've tried everywhere!" Then a little uncertainly: "You are the locksmith aren't you? You're not like a secretary are you?"

"Yeah, like a locksmith can afford a secretary in this town," I answered dryly. Actually I could. But not from my legitimate business interests.

"We've been trying for like ages to get a female locksmith," the voice babbled on, "you're like the twentieth number we've called."

"Thanks. I'm only the third in the book, after A1 locksmith and 911 locksmith you know."

"Oh yeah, but those all seemed like such cheesy names, we didn't try them right away," the girl's voice replied.

"You're not winning any friends here," I responded, "look I'm very busy," [lie] "can you tell me what the problem is please."

"Ummm, well its a bit embarrassing. We were like having this party, coz Jen's parents were away. And it got a bit wild and now we're like locked in Jen's house. Could you come round and let us out please?"

Locked in the house? I've seen lots of people locked out of houses, but how do you get locked into a house? And why did they need a female locksmith? I was intrigued in spite of myself, but I figured it would take all day to get information out of this bimbo, so I settled for just her name (Ann) and address. After asking me why I wanted her address, she eventually gave me the address that I needed - of the house that they were locked inside. So I eventually set off, pausing just to grab a couple of cameras on the way out. This job sounded intriguing.

I got to the address - a quiet neighbourhood in a leafy suburb - and tried to figure out the best way in. I decided in the end to go round back. I had my overalls with AAA Locksmith and my van parked outside, but still people get suspicious when they see a stranger opening up their neighbour's house. Anyway, if I wanted to come back sometime, it would make more sense to get a copy of the back door key.

Once inside, I tried to move as quietly as I could. I still didn't know what the full story was.

The downstairs seemed deserted, but I was conscious of the rustling of my overalls. So, I retreated back to the back door and slid my overalls off. Once more I was just in my leggings & T-shirt - cat burglar gear.

I crept carefully up the stairs, wary of any floorboards that might creak.

As I reached the landing, I heard voices from the far end of the hall. Giggly feminine voices, that I figured must belong to the girls. I crept down the hall. The door was half ajar.

"Will you stop that, Sue" hissed a voice from the bedroom.

"You know you like it really," giggled another voice, which I took to belong to Sue.

"But that locksmith will be along soon." (was this Ann?)

"Do think she wants me to lick her pussy too?" I opened my mouth in a silent gasp and crept closer again.

"Hush, if she's there, she might hear you."

I also heard another muffled sound that did not seem to belong to either of the girls.

"I haven't heard anybody come in yet," replied Sue.

"Oh God! When will she get here?" moaned Ann.

"Here, let me lick that tension out of you, Ann," offered Sue. And then, after some more incoherent mumbles from the third party in the room, she added: "Its OK, Jen, I haven't forgotten about you."

The mumbles became contented moans.

"Mmmm," sighed Ann, after a moment or two, "I never realised that you were such a girl's girl before, Sue."

"Yeah, well I've never had my face stuffed in my best friend's pussy for 10 hours before, either," retorted the voice of Sue.

I couldn't help myself. I had to know what was going on. So I crept all the way forward to the door. There was a gap where it hinged and I could peer through. What I saw, made me gape with amazement and back a huge laugh. It was like a cross between Anne Of Green Gables" and "Teen Girls In Bondage":

I could see two girls quite clearly. Both were naked, both were blindfolded and both were handcuffed. And I was able to figure out that one must be Ann and one must be Sue. Because Ann had her face propped against a phone (she must have called enquiries, because she sure couldn't use a phone book in that state); and Sue had her face in Ann's pussy.

I peered round the door and saw the third girl, Jen. She too was naked and blindfolded and as I crept silently into the room, I realised that she was the most trussed up of the three.

Jen was laid out on the bed, handcuffed and footcuffed to both ends of the bed. Propped up at one end of the bed was a big pink teddy bear (Jen's?) with a savage looking black strap-on dildo in its lap. Jen's mouth was impaled on this, so that all she could do was mumble. On her breasts she wore nipple rings. Whoever had tied her up had run a slender chain through these and tied them to the bed also, so that Jen's breasts were tugged into distended points. Not enough to be painful, but enough again to inspire her to very little movement.

Out of Jen's butt stuck another dildo and out of her pussy a third. This one buzzed quietly and Jen writhed on it, whilst I stood in awe of its battery life. If she ever grew tired of its stationary buzzing, then it could be moved, because it was tied to Sue's foot. But Sue's foot was also cuffed to the bedpost. So she could slide the vibrator in and out of Jen's pussy, but she couldn't quite remove it.

Certain that none of the girl's knew I was there yet, I spent a bit of time taking in the view whilst I decided what to do next.

What do I decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)