More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Theyol Theyol

What's next?

Three for One

Elliot had an appointment coming up in a couple days. A young girl by the name of Sarah, 19, who would make a perfect addition to his collection. She was a blonde, petite, and just a touch too trusting.

A few days later, Elliot had everything set up, the camera, the booth, everything, and was waiting for his client. After about 10 minutes, the doorbell rang, and his guest walked in.

"Hello sir!" the young blonde said, "I'm Sarah, and you're Elliot Jennings right?"

"Why yes, that is me."

"Okay, great! I brought a couple friends, is that alright?"

"Sure thing! The more the merrier."

"Yay!" Sarah shouted. "C'mon guys, lets get this show on the road."

Elliot looked to see a brunette and red head, both about the same height as Sarah.

"Their names are Amanda and Rebecca." the blonde said. "I thought it would be good to get a group pic, ya know? I'll pay extra."

"No need." Elliot said. "The price was the same regardless, no reason to up the fee."

He leads them three to his photography studio. He kept this separate from his collection, he didn’t want any presumptive acquisition to know what was about to happen to them after all, it would ruin the look.

The three girls got into place, with Sarah front and center, Amanda and Rebecca on her sides.

"Say cheese!" he said.

They all smiled, and he took the picture.

The flash goes off, but the three friends remain standing there, not moving. Unable to talk, think or see, for they were now frozen.

Elliot smiled and approached them. "Well girls, its time to head down to the basement. I think the booths are a little full, but I have a special place for you three."

He grabs the brunette by her waist, and carries her behind his work station. He presses a button, and a section of wall opens up.

"You three are going to make my collection ever the more beautiful." he says.

He enters the hidden elevator, and descends, taking his new acquisitions with him.

Does he tour his collection or look for more subjects?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)