More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by FallenMorgan FallenMorgan

Other options?

Three Vacationing Co-eds

India, Vanessa, and Vida were three college friends, all of them could possibly be called ebony beauties. India was around 5'3”, with long, silky, dark hair and dark chocolate-colored skin. Her breasts were around a C-cup, and her butt was tight, firm, and round, but not too big. Her body was toned and sexy, and all the guys at college wanted to have her petite frame naked in their beds, and most of them had, mostly the white guys.

Vanessa was somewhat taller, with larger breasts – generally a bit more full-figured. She had silky brown hair like India, but her skin was more like a milk-chocolate complexion, as one could say. She was a bit older – a senior at college, where India and Vida were eighteen and nineteen, respectively.

Vida had a slightly lighter complexion, and had something that seperated her from the other two – a large-ish, round, firm, 'bubble butt', which attracted the hands of many guys. Her breasts were like India's, and her body was equally as toned.

The three of them walked into the hotel suite they saved up for. It was spring break, and they decided to go to Jamaica. They put their bags in their rooms, and went out to the living room area. “Wanna do some guy-searchin'? ,” asked India, the most outgoing of the three, and by far, the most tolerant to the potential ass-squeeze, not saying the other two didn't mind a tall, strong white guy pointing out what he wanted.

“Sure,” the two of them said.

“Should we check out the beach or the pool? ,” Vida asked.

“Either is fine with me,” said Vanessa.

Where should they go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)